Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ography on forums

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Police View Post
    I am sick of this, I have a 11 year old child that plays this game! What is wrong with NC SOFT! This is NOT a private forum therefore there are LAWS protecting our children from the vulgarity. I GUARANTEE you losers that your IP address can be linked to you.
    Hey. Before you start ranting, how about spelling the company's name correctly.
    Last time I checked, NCSoft hosted Aion, not CABAL.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    pretty sure that would fall under legal obligation to keep this material off the forums.
    We have no obligation to monitor the Forums, or any postings or other materials that you or other players transmit or post on the Forums. (We are not responsible or required to do anything on the forums.However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) (But we can if we want.) to monitor the Forums and the postings and other materials you and the other players transmit and post; to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to a Forum); and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Service properly, to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our members and visitors and/or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.

It means they have the RIGHT to comply with legal obligations but don't have to. Regardless if it is a legal obligation, they don't have to do anything. Correct? So regardless what it is, they aren't obligated to do anything.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

we need to exterminate perverts who play this game -_- oh wait thats 60% of the community, the other 40% i doubt they really care much.
    anyway, i agree with the topic starter, not because 11 year old thing, but because its very annoying and shouldnt be put on a "game" forum, and what is the point of making a new thread? i mean come on?

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    We have no obligation to monitor the Forums, or any postings or other materials that you or other players transmit or post on the Forums. (We are not responsible or required to do anything on the forums.However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) (But we can if we want.) to monitor the Forums and the postings and other materials you and the other players transmit and post; to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to a Forum); and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Service properly, to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our members and visitors and/or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.

It means they have the RIGHT to comply with legal obligations but don't have to. Regardless if it is a legal obligation, they don't have to do anything. Correct? So regardless what it is, they aren't obligated to do anything.
    They may not be "obligated" but I can guarantee you that if child is posted on these forums repeatedly, the forums can be permanently shut down by the U.S. Government because of the ban of child ography. In other words, if the administrators see any on this website, they will be deleting it.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    hey. Before you start ranting, how about spelling the company's name correctly.
    Last time i checked, ncsoft hosted aion, not cabal.
    lmfao winnnn xD! +1

Quote Originally Posted by LordNorth View Post
    They may not be "obligated" but I can guarantee you that if child is posted on these forums repeatedly, the forums can be permanently shut down by the U.S. Government because of the ban of child ography. In other words, if the administrators see any on this website, they will be deleting it.
    Yes, that is child . This thread was based off bestiality pictures - that is not even in the ballpark of . Regardless what is illegal or not, the government has better to do than nail down on MMORPG forums that have a few pics. Child is a WHOLE different story.

So I wouldn't care if EST did anything about it or not, I agreed to them not having those obligations.
    But any in general? That's an ignorant statement.

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    Yes, that is child . This thread was based off bestiality pictures - that is not even in the ballpark of . Regardless what is illegal or not, the government has better to do than nail down on MMORPG forums that have a few pics. Child is a WHOLE different story.

So I wouldn't care if EST did anything about it or not, I agreed to them not having those obligations.
    But any in general? That's an ignorant statement.
    If you dont consider beastiality in the ballpark of then you are retarded. Oh and beastiality is also illegal in most states and is not allowed to be distributed in any way, shape, or form. Sharing via the internet is considered "distribution" by the government, and therefore illegal.
    Last edited by LordNorth; 04-21-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: I'm the man.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNorth View Post
    If you dont consider beastiality in the ballpark of then you are retarded. Oh and beastiality is also illegal in most states and is not allowed to be distributed in any way, shape, or form. Sharing via the internet is considered "distribution" by the government, and therefore illegal.
    Sorry, you mis-interpreted me. I mean Child is not in the ballpark of .

So those beast images were from 4gif, since that's what it said on the image. That is the hosting site, and after reading its ToS, the website is not held accountable for any content posted. The fact is that the government would crack down on whoever UPLOADED that picture to the internet.

Long story short...WHY would the government waste time searching such lowly populated forums in search of illegal material? Too much of a hassle since none of the websites are held responsible really. It'd be like finding the head drug dealer, you have to go through all the other people to get to the guy you want. but in this case, the other people (forums/4gif) are legally immune as far as I'm aware. They make it clear they don't have to do any actions, even though it is against the rules to post illegal material. If the government orders them to, they would.

So what point exactly are you trying to make? Anything to do with these EST soft forums is completely legal and NO one is getting in trouble for such petty things. Child would be taken more seriously though.

This has turned into a fun argument thread. =]

All we need is some Waste action to mix things up a bit.

Where are you waste you sexy thing?

Shadow Titanium

this is what i think about ur crying on forums

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast