Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ography on forums

ography on forums

I am sick of this, I have a 11 year old child that plays this game! What is wrong with NC SOFT! This is NOT a private forum therefore there are LAWS protecting our children from the vulgarity. I GUARANTEE you losers that your IP address can be linked to you.

- Exposing a child to bestiality is considered child abuse/sexual abuse
    in many states.

Do you find this funny, flame away but I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.

Already having a detective check out this "Public Game Site"

And by the way, I know ALOT of mothers that would be interested in the corruption of their children by this company. I for one will NEVER let my children play this game EVER again. And I will be posting this information on SEVERAL SITES!!

thats cool with me dude...i have NO problem with one less 11 year old kid playing cabal...

peace.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Banned
    cool story bro meng

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Police View Post
    I am sick of this, I have a 11 year old child that plays this game! What is wrong with NC SOFT! This is NOT a private forum therefore there are LAWS protecting our children from the vulgarity. I GUARANTEE you losers that your IP address can be linked to you.

in many states.

Do you find this funny, flame away but I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.

Already having a detective check out this "Public Game Site" LOLOL

And by the way, I know ALOT of mothers that would be interested in the corruption of their children by this company. I for one will NEVER let my children play this game EVER again. And I will be posting this information on SEVERAL SITES!!
    you have a 11 yr old kid and you still can't spell?

in many states.

lol umad?

Welcome to the internet dude. It's not the company exposing anyone to , its spammers that go around posting it everywhere. Maybe you should get over yourself and realize that as long as children get online, they will have access to , and they will access it themselves.

Banned
    yo dis guy troll moar pro den i mengz u guyz fail

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibly Ill View Post
    thats cool with me dude...i have NO problem with one less 11 year old kid playing cabal...

peace.
    +1

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

I agree with this guy. I mean, I'm just casually looking at the threads all cool, and then BAM! some cow is licking some guys dong. WTF?! Just ruined MY day....

And for some reason the thread is STILL there.

Banned

in many states.

Yo soccer dad you retarded?
    1)You post like a boss but you'll burn like a tree.
    2)You must be retarded if you need to hire a detective to track an IP.
    3)Detectives don't know 'bout my .
    Last edited by BleedingSoul; 04-21-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I agree with this guy. I mean, I'm just casually looking at the threads all cool, and then BAM! some cow is licking some guys dong. WTF?! Just ruined MY day....

And for some reason the thread is STILL there.

Tonight there is maintenance of forums, website and ingame. The way they worded the post, they will be doing some changes for sure.

You can always click the little symbol at bottom left on every post to report it for a specific reason, i dont know if/how they are alerted, or if they just check when theyr available....
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast