Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event: SigMetal Weapons

Event: SigMetal Weapons

Suggesting a SigMetal event, with weapons (preferably dmg, but also mayb amp for orbs /xstals ) similiar to armor event, +9 to keep, spend alz or axp to buy. input plz. good idea? stupid?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    good idea ofc i'd like it but if its weapons then omg O.O 40/7 weapons! i think it shud be +12 to keep just cause weapons will be so OP

IDK about Sig weapons just because we just got new weapons in this update. But...........wouldn't to see the Sig metal gear Event back again

Counting how hard it is to get good craft weapons, and how much more of a difference they make than extra defense, I feel that it would be unfair to have an event like this. If anything there could be a sig gloves/boots event =D

Banned
    bump for a good suggestion!

Banned
    so all the people who cant afford to extend a pc osm should just get a free pc sig from the event? not agood idea...
    there are already too many people usign pc extended... we dont need noobs getting free +9 sig ones.

the economy is already screwed x_x this kinda thing just makes it worse....
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

lol i guess this can be deleted, sig weapons would be ok for next year i guess if this game still round n active...(define active i know lol...) anyways gg est was fun event , perfect way to cap cabal off. was fun as hell lulz
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

bad idea cause this sig event is killing the economy. look how much alz has been taken out of the economy from npc getting alz.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Bad Idea

Very Bad Idea. Those people with much alz will be the only one who will benefit this game. Some might just quit cause they can't afford to get a good gear. Getting good gear is hard already for some of us like me. So, I say "NO" on this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast