Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C.A.Transmuter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MagitekGirl View Post
    see, there's you, then theres other players =s

its just a challenge to see if others have the time / luck spent on +ing their gears, others everyone would be glowin.. and my computer cant handle such lagg =p
    well yeah...they'd have to drop the success rate of course,i've just been tryin to get my forcy to a basic +9 for like........ever,and the whole getting to +8 then fail it down to +4 then back up to +8 then back down to +5,back up to +8,ETC.,ETC.

it's just a fools errand,i'd be more content if I just got a big 0 for failing then have to worry about getting my def back up to run ic's

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRains View Post
    Is it Possible to change C.A.Transmuter?
    just make a new char and get it to level 50 to get a new C.A.Transmuter it will be hard to get far if you leave it at 50 tho cause youll need honor to craft so a level 79 war char would be a good way to do it. Its really easy to do if you know people grinding they can power level you fast to 35 when you can do weak lid to get pc items.

I think.... my location is where my house is... I 'think'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    well yeah...they'd have to drop the success rate of course,i've just been tryin to get my forcy to a basic +9 for like........ever,and the whole getting to +8 then fail it down to +4 then back up to +8 then back down to +5,back up to +8,ETC.,ETC.

it's just a fools errand,i'd be more content if I just got a big 0 fotr failing then have to worry about getting my def back up to run ic's
    ive been doin that alot too..
    but theres some method.. idk if it works, everytime u upgrade, u switch channels and try again

Sig by the one and only! Infi!! =D
    - Mercury.
    - tewfiddy+ posts.
    "MissMaglTeK"
    Wanna see my fb gear??
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...al!)-Gear-Goal!
    ..wanna see it again? =p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MagitekGirl View Post
    ive been doin that alot too..
    but theres some method.. idk if it works, everytime u upgrade, u switch channels and try again
    there's also doing your upgrading on a lvl1 character....doing it in bm2+aura....in the warp center.....on the stone sun in DS.....it's all just superstition and total luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12