Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guild channel / guild alliance. Gm's do this plox! :d

Hybrid View

Shadow Titanium

Guild channel / guild alliance. Gm's do this plox! :d

I forget where I saw this, i think it was on the facebook page that someone posted on about it

But basically they said about making a "Guild war channel" were say if im in guild "A" i would go into the guild channel, then all the people that arent in my guild are hostile regardless of their nation or not.

But also say if im in guild A, and guild A has a guild alliance with guild B, then when members of guild A and B are in the same guild channel, then they'll be friendly and will be able to kill members of other guilds. This would be a good thing to implement in the game, it could raise competition and "fun" in game, considering that most of the time theres "guild rivalry" more then just "nations vs nations" like in the war channel. half the time im in the war channel with my guildies/friends and we lure the ppl outside of town to pk them if they're killing my guildies/friends XD but yeah, please consider this, it would be BADASS
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    Hmm this is a good idea, need some more work tho. i remember i used to play a pevious game called Zero online, they had a daily or weekly event (can't remember exactly) where guilds would go against each other.
    It worked like some sort of tower defense, at first, since there is no #1 guild, they would battle to gain control of a fortress, the winning guild would be the one with the most points/kills, then for the next guild war, the previous winner would defend their title and the fortress and so on.

It's a good idea tho it needs some more work, and some more attention from EST lol
    Last edited by ZeonH; 02-04-2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: broken keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonH View Post
    Hmm this is a good idea, need some more work tho. i remember i used to play a pevious game called Zero online, they had a daily or weekly event (can't remember exactly) where guilds would go against each other.
    It worked like some sort of tower defense, at first, since there is no #1 guild, they would battle to gain control of a fortress, the winning guild would be the one with the most points/kills, then for the next guild war, the previous winner would defend their title and the fortress and so on.

It's a good idea tho it needs some more work, and some more attention from EST lol
    That was called fleet war. And when i used to play the number one fleet (my fleet) Knights. The fleet leader was called HardON lol.
    that game some pretty intresting ideas except the service I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed bawls and it was a usd inteinsive game (cashshop wise) AKA cabals future.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

well, they would have to create a new coding that tells the system that guild A and guild B are in an alliance. Which is alot of work. Its like creating a coding for cap+proc in war chs for every guild.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    I C, well, they do have a Guild data base (don't they?) and, to make things easier for them only lvl 3+ guilds could access the guild war (it takes some time to make a lvl 3 guild, which will leave all those lil guilds out of the equation)

I think.... my location is where my house is... I 'think'.
    Also.. they should make a guild Channel! (you'd probably need a certain guild level to access to it)
    Basically its a server where only your guild can access.. unfortunately, theres many flaws i see in it for eg.
    Derks being hunted / exploit the use of it spawning time to time.
    I could name more but i cbf x.x

Sig by the one and only! Infi!! =D
    - Mercury.
    - tewfiddy+ posts.
    "MissMaglTeK"
    Wanna see my fb gear??
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...al!)-Gear-Goal!
    ..wanna see it again? =p

Adding a ch for a guild would be less likely to happen , and If they made anything of the sorts, I should be like the old ch 1 with no mobs and designed more for having guild wars in the desired map without the obstruction of mobs.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Nice idea

Spartans Guild FTW

We have our own lil KOS list -New-, this will be helpful on harvesting the list

Anyways, yeah great idea, then guild alliance could be more efficiant instead of just written agreements

Many guilds love to Union, but there is no real way to sucess that other then confirming it by knowledge.
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

i think that having a channel for it is a good idea and also i think that they should have a button that u could send an invite to another guild asking for a guild alliance instead of just assuming u are