Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light FS

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Ive seen a good martial FS, scoring easily 300+ in war...
    thats arbitrary, adding armor gear to that fs would undoubtedly give him more points.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ReknoWunzz View Post
    Its all about change. Some people are tired of Same dungeons , same skilling , same grind.
    same everything. its just to switch it up a little & try something new.
    are u fking kidding me only reason u go battle is cause ur poor not cause u want to see something 'new'

lol

Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    are u fking kidding me only reason u go battle is cause ur poor not cause u want to see something 'new'

lol
    lol, i can afford a pc armor suit but i dont think 6 defense is worth 500m...

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    thats arbitrary, adding armor gear to that fs would undoubtedly give him more points.
    Yeah well of course it would have helped him, but martial FS is imo the cheapest way to have a sFS with osm amp stuff...and still be decent. I was just pointing out the fact that martial FS isn't a complete fail.
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 02-06-2011 at 07:02 AM.

why go martial fs if you really want the extra def rate why not just take off one of the def upgrades and add the other def rate upgrade. I've done this and it works great my def is 1070 def rate just shy of 2700

changing ur stats to wear lower grade armor is stupid. I can understand if u have no alz and wear battlesuit instead of a armorsuit for fs but martial tats a big time fail. its actually makes ur character weaker and why would any1 want to do tat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    changing ur stats to wear lower grade armor is stupid. I can understand if u have no alz and wear battlesuit instead of a armorsuit for fs but martial tats a big time fail. its actually makes ur character weaker and why would any1 want to do tat lol.
    its kinda just not worth paying 500m for 6 additional defense(in my opinion)

Another stupid thread misleading people who do not know better, FS wear armor...anything else is just silly.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12