Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today is my b-day!

Banned
    lol dats because Sigfried opened the box first and took a big bite at then rewrapped it for Lady

Perfect gift for any occasion: Dick in a box. Just ask JT LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLongstride View Post
    You can mail all ur gifts to LadyLongstride/LadyDinah, or join my guild :-)
    ur life must fackin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ like really... u dnt got no1 else to tell it's ur bday our to congratulate u.. so u go on the game u spend 18 hours of ur life daily on.. to see if they gave a FLYIN FACK?!?! god dam... smfh

p.s happy bday? PSHH wats so happy about it.. ur just closer to diein u fat obese ugly mofo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in duckbill spoon slurpin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalpanic View Post
    What guild are you in now! not in toxic anymore or at least didn't see you in there
    I made a guild and pulled out FA in help lvl it up :3

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmatenigqa View Post
    ur life must fackin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ like really... u dnt got no1 else to tell it's ur bday our to congratulate u.. so u go on the game u spend 18 hours of ur life daily on.. to see if they gave a FLYIN FACK?!?! god dam... smfh

p.s happy bday? PSHH wats so happy about it.. ur just closer to diein u fat obese ugly mofo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in duckbill spoon slurpin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.
    lol you're cute ^^
    No i don't spend my life on here, only play in my spare time. i'm usually in school or at work, just happens that school is canceled and im bored, nothing to do, so im on here today =)

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    but where are the tits?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    lol dats because Sigfried opened the box first and took a big bite at then rewrapped it for Lady
    Bro you mailed her yo wang and she was cried. Thats b/w you and her, i got nothing to do with that. take responsibility for your shortcomings.

Banned
    nice now you are 1 year closer to dying good for you. Is my birthday too btw lol. so happy birthday. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyOneInchBeast View Post
    nice now you are 1 year closer to dying good for you. Is my birthday too btw lol. so happy birthday. >.>
    Does that mean 1 year closer to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for you????

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Does that mean 1 year closer to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for you????
    Nope im special

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast