Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What update was the skill cap in?

Nevermind, you guys were rather useless; Well other than macbowes, you actually helped me alot knowing the date NA cabal started i just looked from that date forward on the EU update, I joined cabal a couple weeks before "The Lord of War" update on 12-17(18)-2008.
    I assume the NA update was probably a week or two after that because back then everyone said NA cabal got there things after EU.

Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalH View Post
    lol ironic that was the date it started getting bad. coincidence? i think not
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sessuro View Post
    Nevermind, you guys were rather useless; Well other than macbowes, you actually helped me alot knowing the date NA cabal started i just looked from that date forward on the EU update, I joined cabal a couple weeks before "The Lord of War" update on 12-17(18)-2008.
    I assume the NA update was probably a week or two after that because back then everyone said NA cabal got there things after EU.
    You're spending useless hours on the internet researching useless information on a useless game.

Quote Originally Posted by sessuro View Post
    The skill cap update was right after a panda/boar event.

Banned
    chao ur char is lilbop isnt it? u dont get my puns =[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12