Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Perfectworld Entertainment

Exclamation Moving to Perfectworld Entertainment

all i can say is im fed up with this game. rastan brought to light what i've wanted to say about this pos game. there is terrible service as far as GM's go, nothing seems new or piques my intrest. i find myself wasting time with retarded north american style pvp for half the time i go on, and even if i went dungeoning i would disappoint myself with terrible drops while some lv 101 would drop a SEH in eod aswell as the mergaheph ring. no balance whatsoever. too many alz-buying smack talking lil gots piss me off all day, and war is the same **** different day, nvm everything else that goes on. all there is to do is reroll => farm weak eod well no dice there you'll just drop more garbage. gey fs's who are given over 200 crit dmg and tons of defense make the other classes seem like pussies. i find nothing amusing in this game, it is literally an everyday piss off and a burden more than an entertaining privilige. later cabal, you were good but that was then and this is now

p.s. perfectworld entertainment gm's actually gives a **** about their players
    Last edited by ShinRyuhi; 02-01-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Banned
    No one cares bro . gdfo with your trash character

AWWW well thats to dam bad isnt it. id quit to if i had 26% samp @ lvl 142 gtf0 son. like i said 98% of u nigqers dnt have lives to go bak to so all u finna do is quit cabal then go waste ur life on some other game... tisk tisk I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in f@g get ur little asian 2inch d1ck I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in ass out of here. " moving to perfectworld entertainment" aww bish plz.. u actin like this is some great transition in ur life.. nigqer just go get a smoke and a drink and lighten up u 5"8 127 pound scrawny I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. go work out by liftin ur keyboard for a couple of bicep curl workouts. cya nigqer

p.s nice job blaming the gm's for having a pieace of sh1t character. go to perfectworld u still finna have a pieace of sh1t character then the same sht gonna happen all over again "Blah blah im teribad middle finger to the air to all u pos perfectworld gm's who wont let me get awesome gear"

touchmyoneinch kid turn off ur computer for a sec, you are gonna burn down ur house..i mean ur parent's house. fail troll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkmatenigqa View Post
    AWWW well thats to dam bad isnt it. id quit to if i had 26% samp @ lvl 142 gtf0 son. like i said 98% of u nigqers dnt have lives to go bak to so all u finna do is quit cabal then go waste ur life on some other game... tisk tisk I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in f@g get ur little asian 2inch d1ck I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in ass out of here. " moving to perfectworld entertainment" aww bish plz.. u actin like this is some great transition in ur life.. nigqer just go get a smoke and a drink and lighten up u 5"8 127 pound scrawny I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. go work out by liftin ur keyboard for a couple of bicep curl workouts. cya nigqer
    gdfo bro all your posts are always about how much you love someone fawking H.O.M.O ffs trash gdfo this thread

checkmate you spend just as much time online as all these other ppl. you prob dont do half the things u say and maybe my s amp is only 26 cause i didnt spend all my life or all my money on this garbage game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinRyuhi View Post
    touchmyoneinch kid turn off ur computer for a sec, you are gonna burn down ur house..i mean ur parent's house. fail troll.
    u trying to troll me? try harder kid. and its normal for a 7 year old to live with his parents k. oh right your parents threw you in a dumpster after looking at your ugly face. they said they wanted a baby. not a retarded peice of shet. so you wouldnt know anybetter

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyOneInchBeast View Post
    gdfo bro all your posts are always about how much you love someone fawking H.O.M.O ffs trash gdfo this thread
    QQ stop it im scurred! plz dnt stick ur 1inch baddy in my mouth . nigqer gtf0 out of these forums and come @ me son. i go chop off that little disgrace u call for a wee wee

k just so u know you make no sense but what would i expect from a 7 year old i guess. kid ur gona have bifocals by the time you reach 10, so dont talk. who said i was trolling do you even kno what it means? smarten up you fail.

Hey kiddies play nice ^.^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast