Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Damage Taken In War Score

FS Damage Taken In War Score

The damage taken in by force shielders in aod needs to be the same one that adds up in the damage taken in score.

http://img512.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...502130100.jpg/

Everyone remember this picture? That happens a lot in big wars. Even in a winning war a similar outcome is the same. It seems like every war you will always fight an aod fs. So instead of FS having almost 2mil dmg taken per war with 600k damage given, their damage taken in aod should be added to the damage taken in score and not add the ones they take when they are out of aod.

You confused?: FS damage taken in is added as they are normally hit regardless if aod is activated or not
    Last edited by BamOwnage; 01-26-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    I remember that war, procs lost so badly lol

eerrr wat? not sure wat ur trying to get at.
    Fs shouldnt be receving that much damage taken most of the time anyways. He prolly just kept running into mobs and dying the whole war.
    and to be honest, he'd get slower points by relying on dmg taken, if he actually did some damage he could have done better.

It's sort of hard to explain it, more like a see thing. You're a fs go aod look at your damage taken before you go aod and an after. It sort of sad seeing 2ndHokage bringer for like how many weeks now?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

2ndHokage was beast =( he kept killing me

Let's say this, the damage you take in war, for fs, will always be the same as your normally get hit in war say 2k per hit, regardless of aod or not

been bringer on proc side is so ez WTF atm a 159 fs Bringer FTW

I agree that FS in AOD should only get all 1's added up instead of the normal full dmg worth. I took my FS to war once and took 1.3m dmg yet I only died like 15 times. Last night ( a really bad war) my FB took 800k and died twice as much, And he has more HP.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    been bringer on proc side is so ez WTF atm a 159 fs Bringer FTW
    er u on venus?

My campus boy is on venus

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast