Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: just saiyan

Shadow Titanium
    if ur gonna play hon might as well play dota or LoL instead

atm im testing the closed beta of battlefield, but it seems pretty much like bf2 w/ mix of bc2; as far as mmos goes, i dont see anythin besides d3 coming x.x

i heard rift sux pretty bad so i didnt even bother trying it lol..

a few other CBs lined up but tbh they look like junk
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Dota>hon>lol

If your into FPS check out global Agenda. It has some unique feature giving it a slight rpg combat feel. I personally have my 50/50 in guildwars 1 and am waiting to reep the rewards in Guild Wars 2.

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    If your into FPS check out global Agenda. It has some unique feature giving it a slight rpg combat feel. I personally have my 50/50 in guildwars 1 and am waiting to reep the rewards in Guild Wars 2.
    looks alright im halfway thru atm

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    if ur gonna play hon might as well play dota or LoL instead
    DotA is an outdated, worse version of HoN. LoL is so bad it can hardly be compared to either DotA or HoN. HoN is the best.

The free trial really doesn't even give you a taste of the game. The game really takes off after lvl 30 with all the gear/item access coming at or above lvl 30.
    I have 3 lvl 50's all fully OC geared out ( I dont like the recon class ). the only item I havent farmed is the CJP's (1:500 drop ratewith boost ). I dont play much atm because they put a hold on the patches to devote time on developing Tribes universe. If you like it and plan to play buy the boost. The double token, credit, EXP and loot helps. Boost is also very cheap. once geared and lvl 50 theres no need for boost.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-02-2011 at 11:28 AM.

The free trial really doesn't even give you a taste of the game. The game really takes off after lvl 30 with all the gear/item access coming at or above lvl 30.
    I have 3 lvl 50's all fully OC geared out ( I dont like the recon class ). the only item I havent farmed is the CJP's (1:500 drop ratewith boost ). I dont play much atm because they put a hold on the patches to devote time on developing Tribes universe. If you like it and plan to play buy the boost. The double token, credit, EXP and loot helps. Boost is also very cheap. once geared and lvl 50 theres no need for boost.
    how long did it take you to hit 50?

my first lvl 50 like 3 weeks because i didn't know anything and had no boost the other 2 about 10 days each. The best way to lvl is speed run High/Max/Umax sec missions depending on lvl and group ability and when you cant get a good group do solo spec ops. Solo spec ops is the best token farm and exp. Also fyi once you hit lvl 50 all exp turns into token and credits.

my first lvl 50 like 3 weeks because i didn't know anything and had no boost the other 2 about 10 days each. The best way to lvl is speed run High/Max/Umax sec missions depending on lvl and group ability and when you cant get a good group do solo spec ops. Solo spec ops is the best token farm and exp. Also fyi once you hit lvl 50 all exp turns into token and credits.
    Is it supposed to take an uber long time to DL? also why not recon

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast