Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: just saiyan

Banned
    iso good games out right now ples

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    iso good games out right now ples
    u dont even like how global agenda looks?

www.freemmorpglist.com

good place to look and it has mmofps lists as well.

In my opinion there is no absolute perfect game. And if people werent so hung up on how good graphics are(one who grew up with Atari 2600) then the companies might put a little more effort in how the game play is.

Cabal Online has become a walk-in-the-park snooze fest. It started out good when it first came out on OGPlane with plenty of challenge but now lvling has become easy.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    my first lvl 50 like 3 weeks because i didn't know anything and had no boost the other 2 about 10 days each. The best way to lvl is speed run High/Max/Umax sec missions depending on lvl and group ability and when you cant get a good group do solo spec ops. Solo spec ops is the best token farm and exp. Also fyi once you hit lvl 50 all exp turns into token and credits.
    just read this on /v/
    "50 Assault here, love it to death, by far my favorite class, and if you play right you can win matches for your entire team. A good Tank Assault is a fucking godsend, so that's what I do. I secondary in Roamer, eating up medics and breaking turret nests, but I still keep my tank in one of my profile slots in case there isn't one on the team. Explosives assaults can all go screw... Well, maybe having one is nice.
    Protip: Get on bro terms with a good medic, get some voice chat rolling, and pubstar like a champion.

My second class is medic. You can't really win a match by yourself, because if you're doing it right you need someone with you to accomplish fucking anything. Pick out the good players and stick to them like a rash and you'll come out OK. 7 in your Balance line is better than 7 in your heal line, trust me. The extra survivability is godly, and you only lose some odd 5% of your healing ability. 7/4/2 all day, erry day.

Robos are easier than shit to play, cruise control for average baby.

Recons can be a benefit, but typically you'll find that 9/10 of your teammates are recons doing the herpaderp, so they get a lot of hate. A well built team only has one recon, with the heal debuff rifle (Scorpia, if memory serves) and are chasing medics and their pet assaults like the fist of the fucking north star.

Don't play melecon. It can be a fucking beast if you have the right kit, and you play just so, but you are not good enough to do it. Trust me, I've only ever seen like two that were a threat. The rest are just laughable, and quickly turned to meat.

Play to win the match, not rack up kills, and everything will go well for you, young agent."

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I heard Cabal Online is decent
    Have you tried any of these? The english ones don't look half bad, my only prob is that they're based off sht tier R/S
    http://wahackpokemon.com/en/download/hack-gba

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Oh my
    Ruby Destiny has every legendary (including dark lugia) and a couple fakemon legends. (that look like sht but w/e)

Mass Effect 1 & 2 are worth playing if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Woohah View Post
    Mass Effect 1 & 2 are worth playing if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    events are sh1t
    upgrading system is even more sh1t
    new ab upon equip items are sh1t

anyone got a replacement to play besides gaion and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥saken world?
    I got my +15 mang

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalH View Post
    just read this on /v/
    "50 Assault here, love it to death, by far my favorite class, and if you play right you can win matches for your entire team. A good Tank Assault is a fucking godsend, so that's what I do. I secondary in Roamer, eating up medics and breaking turret nests, but I still keep my tank in one of my profile slots in case there isn't one on the team. Explosives assaults can all go screw... Well, maybe having one is nice.
    Protip: Get on bro terms with a good medic, get some voice chat rolling, and pubstar like a champion.

My second class is medic. You can't really win a match by yourself, because if you're doing it right you need someone with you to accomplish fucking anything. Pick out the good players and stick to them like a rash and you'll come out OK. 7 in your Balance line is better than 7 in your heal line, trust me. The extra survivability is godly, and you only lose some odd 5% of your healing ability. 7/4/2 all day, erry day.

Robos are easier than shit to play, cruise control for average baby.

Recons can be a benefit, but typically you'll find that 9/10 of your teammates are recons doing the herpaderp, so they get a lot of hate. A well built team only has one recon, with the heal debuff rifle (Scorpia, if memory serves) and are chasing medics and their pet assaults like the fist of the fucking north star.

Don't play melecon. It can be a fucking beast if you have the right kit, and you play just so, but you are not good enough to do it. Trust me, I've only ever seen like two that were a threat. The rest are just laughable, and quickly turned to meat.

Play to win the match, not rack up kills, and everything will go well for you, young agent."

Have you tried any of these? The english ones don't look half bad, my only prob is that they're based off sht tier R/S
    http://wahackpokemon.com/en/download/hack-gba
    yes it does take forever to DL. But i think its like a 9 gig game.

I dont think any one class can win matches. If any class can contribute the most to winning a match would be a shatter/snipercon because their emp and shatter bombs are insane. The problem with recon is its the assassin class so its the most played and so many play badly. Meleecon was nerfed long ago when they took away backstab dmg boost away from turrets.

also there are pve and pvp builds.

a quick breakdown for ya.

Assult: Main dps class
    Point tank ( High hp and defense with alot of knockback skills to keep enemy off the point )
    Tank spec ( just as it says basically 2-3 grenades and all dmg skills. they require a pocket medic )
    Roamer ( kinda a balanced assult build. specialize in no one area just a mobile dps build )

Medic: Target healer and dot class
    Healing medic ( healing nade and 2 waves )
    Poison medic ( nanite healing gun with poison nade, poison aura and neutralize wave ) dont listen to anyone poison medic pwns in mercs

Robo: Area control and best solo class ( pve or merc )
    Nest builder ( P. turret, med station, force wall )
    Drobo ( grizzle , harrier and hornet )
    engi robo ( sensor, R turret and Med station ) use mostly in raid

Recon: sniper and stealth agent
    Snipercon ( mines, emp and range stim use the 1st boost avalible ) can 2 shot anyone
    Shattercon ( Emp, Mines, optional with shatter bomb boost )
    SMG hybrid ( this replaced meleecon, high dps, stealth and emp )
    Meleecon ( nerfed dont use )
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-02-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast