Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: give kill titles better stats

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    seriously the time it takes to get these titles is way more than honor. give them some hp or something like this:

great glad - 1 resist rate 25 hp
    supreme glad - 1 resist rate 3 resist dmg 25 hp
    officer - 2 resist rate 5 resist dmg 50 hp
    great officer - 3 resist rate 9 resist dmg 50 hp
    supreme officer - 4 resist rate 12 resist dmg 100 hp
    captain - 5 resist rate 15 resist dmg 100 hp
    general - 6 resist rate 18 resist dmg 150 hp
    commander - 10 resist rate 20 resist dmg 250 hp
    hero - 10 resist rate 25 resist dmg 300 hp
    legend - 10 resist rate 30 resist dmg 350 hp
    god - 15 resist rate 35 resist dmg 500 hp
    I sorta agree with this. However not nearly as high as you're proposing them. If they were to be implemented everyone would be farming t3 and it'll be 0v0 t5 wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    All I hear from you ether is you're jealous you couldn't spend time like that on cabal as spur had. Maybe you wish you could have enjoyed life before college and starting a life but I hope you can still have a good one! Just stop being jelly, k thx bai.
    not so called " jelly " I know spur and hes just a piss poor excuse of a person that this game and world would be better off without. Although his accent is funny to listen to. Reminda me of this pinoy in GA screaming " Po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret...Mmmm yum yum dim sum... You want flied rice.
    Yeah shame that bomb in new york didn't go off and take spur with it.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-04-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    I sorta agree with this. However not nearly as high as you're proposing them. If they were to be implemented everyone would be farming t3 and it'll be 0v0 t5 wars.
    actually i would probably hit rank 20 a year before stormy god in t3. the stats are fine

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    not so called " jelly " I know spur and hes just a piss poor excuse of a person that this game and world would be better off without. Although his accent is funny to listen to. Reminda me of this pinoy in GA screaming " Po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret...Mmmm yum yum dim sum... You want flied rice.
    Yeah shame that bomb in new york didn't go off and take spur with it.
    actually the sad part is u take the forums so seriously that u apply it to real life. "Spur owned me on the forums and ingame i wish he was dead"

Banned
    Yeaaa get owned by that Spur knowledge broski lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    actually the sad part is u take the forums so seriously that u apply it to real life. "Spur Scammed me ingame "
    over charging people , scamming people, practicing extortion of items/entries etc to surpress the community so only you and those you choose to excel is wrong. I guess your this way in a game because you have no real life. Your life revolves around a game and controlling it which is sad.

This is why my opinion is your just a piss poor excuse of a human being that this world could greatly do without. The day I hear you die by any means will make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-04-2011 at 08:43 AM.

SIGMetal
    over charging people , scamming people, practicing extortion of items/entries etc to surpress the community so only you and those you choose to excel is wrong. I guess your this way in a game because you have no real life. Your life revolves around a game and controlling it which is sad. My opinion your just a piss poor excuse of a human being that this world could greatly do without. The day I hear you die by any means will make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    buying and reselling of items is not "wrong". overcharging is also ure opinion, if u dont like my prices u dont have to buy it, i dont force an overcharge on anyone. u can bring it up as many times as u like but scamming u never happened, i would have never told u that orb is 1st slot nor would i have ever sold u a 1st slot orb at that cheap of a price.

bitter. meh only over the fact that he sold me a second slot item saying it was first slot, say i need to provide a SS and yet he has no proof of his own saying he never said it wasn't. He claims his word is greater then mine based strictly on the fact hes the best wiz in NA. I just suggest dont buy a rate in slot item from him unless second slot is empty because he will LIE to you in order to make a sale.

Point blank Spur is a Capitalistic, Narcisstic Piss poor excuse for a human being.

over charging people , scamming people, practicing extortion of items/entries etc to surpress the community so only you and those you choose to excel is wrong. I guess your this way in a game because you have no real life. Your life revolves around a game and controlling it which is sad.

This is why my opinion is your just a piss poor excuse of a human being that this world could greatly do without. The day I hear you die by any means will make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Oh! umm, well Merry Christmas to you too!

Banned
    Another person jealous of Spur and can't accept the fact they are hahahaha.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast