Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: give kill titles better stats

Banned
    girls>games. get out there and go at it bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i didnt wanna make u look stupid but here it is. ure the one accusing me of scamming u so y should i be the one giving u the proof i didnt scam u? shouldnt u be giving proof i scammed u? that in itself is stupid. thats like saying hibachi u owe me 2b and u must give me proof u dont owe me 2b or u do.

now for the orb it was a 12/24 phery. 1st slotted were worth 1.2B at the time i was selling it and since mine was 2nd slot and i knew it was 2nd slot i sold it for 650m. considering the fact that 2nd slot still has an 80%+ chance of succeeding i found my price more than fair. now after u failed u accused me of telling u its in 1st slot. u werent the only buyer, many have asked me which slot it was in, y would i randomly choose u of all people to tell it was in 1st slot? sry makes absolutely no sense at all
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    if you must know it was a potential 12/24 for 600mil. He said it was first slot and it was not. at the time 10/24's were going for 250mil back in OGP days. However after that who situation he has yet to even try to sell a rate in second slot item because I let it be known what he did. So he changed his practice. Hmm
    In either case. my point and opinion still stand.
    Happened long before he was doing anything aside from war let alone seireitei.
    hahahahahahahahahha! Can it you two!!

he failed to mention I never asked for or even wanted my money back. When I told him he sold me a second slot item he lol'ed. So how is that good buisness. He just lied to save face. However from that point on He never tried to sell a second slot item because I let the truth be known.

All I can say is Karma always comes back around to bite you in the azz someday. One day you will get what you deserve.

SIGMetal
    he failed to mention I never asked for or even wanted my money back. When I told him he sold me a second slot item he lol'ed. So how is that good buisness. He just lied to save face. However from that point on He never tried to sell a second slot item because I let the truth be known.

All I can say is Karma always comes back around to bite you in the azz someday. One day you will get what you deserve.
    lol u failed to mention y u even deserve money back. i sold u a 2nd slot orb u failed it and thats it, y should u get anything back? u go to a store buy an item then go home and break it, then u bring the broken item to the store they arent gonna refund wat u broke on purpose

RedOsmium
    Happened long before he was doing anything aside from war let alone seireitei.
    Sounds like it's time to get over it.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

u go to a store buy an item then go home and break it, then u bring the broken item to the store they arent gonna refund wat u broke on purpose
    Actually that has happened to me before and i got a full refund. Thanks Radioshack!!!

Banned
    this is a game right? JUST checking.

u go to a store buy an item then go home and break it, then u bring the broken item to the store they arent gonna refund wat u broke on purpose

Ever hear of craftsman, Snap on, Matco, Mac or Ridged tools. yeah... All take items back and replace with no questions asked.

You already slipped up and admitted I asked which slot it was in and thus you lied to me. I didn't want or expect my money back, after all it was my fault for trusting your word it was first slot. The only objective I had from then on out was to warn other unsuspecting victims of your deception. I kinda pitty you actually for having to do such things just to be #1 in a game.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-04-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    this is a game right?.

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    i smiled
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast