Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: give kill titles better stats

Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    i smiled
    Best part of 300 is 300 caucasians took on how many spearchuckers and sand nig.gers and won? lol

Banned
    so wait, spur sounds like a fob on vent? i heard he sounds girly too, thats just too funny

mercs top wi? dont hate k?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    so wait, spur sounds like a fob on vent? i heard he sounds girly too, thats just too funny

mercs top wi? dont hate k?
    If he's a kid like the one in the pic, you cant accuse him of having no life. He looks about 10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    If he's a kid like the one in the pic, you cant accuse him of having no life. He looks about 10
    He's in his 20's I'm sure, seeing as how he's said on the forums he's been n3rding it up on MMO's for years.

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    greeks arent caucasians. nice try though
    it the US they are classified as it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    He's in his 20's I'm sure, seeing as how he's said on the forums he's been n3rding it up on MMO's for years.
    Hahaha. He could be 10. Years can mean anything. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,19. Doesnt matter.

Shadow Titanium
    but hes not

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Ever hear of craftsman, Snap on, Matco, Mac or Ridged tools. yeah... All take items back and replace with no questions asked.

You already slipped up and admitted I asked which slot it was in and thus you lied to me. I didn't want or expect my money back, after all it was my fault for trusting your word it was first slot. The only objective I had from then on out was to warn other unsuspecting victims of your deception. I kinda pitty you actually for having to do such things just to be #1 in a game.
    i kinda pity u too for having to make up such a long story about me scamming u. people just cant handle that someone is better than them and did it legitly

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i kinda pity u too for having to make up such a long story about me scamming u. people just cant handle that someone is better than them and did it legitly
    This made me rofl. You know what I told you along time ago when you admitted you lied I'd drop it. You let the truth slip out that i did ask if it was rate in first slot and then edited it to make it sound like I didn't in order to save face. Everyone saw it so yeah now that the you said the truth I'll let it go. I win you lose.

I will however continue to warn people if I see you selling an item with rate in second slot.

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    lol. do the math and use your common sense kid

#truefacts leonidas sucked an old man's dick when he was a kid.
    QQ over a typo. -_-

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast