Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Threaded View

Banned

Fb more pro tutorial

for this tutorial I'm gonna assume ur a 16x/ 17x fb with decent gear such as things like amp boot/ suit/ glove/ 3 or 4 cr1 or more/ forc +8 or more crit or amp/ 30% lapis/osm +9 or more/ bof3 slot/ bof5 or more/ kred board/ aop/ aob/ 30dmg or more helm

against wa/ bl (if they have immune on run around until it runs out):
    Start combo > force chase skill > root > force chase skill foe > force chase skill > hardluck > sod > fk > assassin > infernal
    if the wa/ bl is alive still it prob means ur just too weak

against fa:
    root > fade out of range > start combo > if the fa unroots then force chase skill > field root > >force chase skill > hardluck > fk > assault > slash > impact stab > force stab > sod > assassin

the important part of this combo is controlling when the fa starts combo. here's a situation:
    the fa is in combo on you. You then root the fa. now here's where the key part comes in. the fa will most likely unroot itself. by the time you fade out of range, you want to immediately start combo and make sure you keep target and then dash combo, root in combo, hl combo, then finish ur combo. but here's the good thing about this. in the worst case scenario, u and the fa will be locked in a combo match, but ull have the advantage of having HL on the fa. In the best case scenario, you'll have a 2 skill move advantage over the fa by the time the fa gets its combo going.

fs should be common sense if u understood everything I've been talking about up to this point and the general ideas of why u do each thing.

wi is even easier
    combo > Root combo > hl combo > darkness combo (at this point the wi will have combo on you) > dash away combo to break the wi's combo > force kick and continue with the combo..it's gg from this point

k hope u nooks all learned something from this. now I'm gonna get a bunch of fbs in war ch owning me kbai

edit:
    following verbatim from this tut doesn't mean ure gonna be uber 1337 0wn4g3. fbs like every other class have no set combo and all I did was show some common situations. u just have to adapt

edit2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGc...=youtube_gdata
    sample vid of a fb vs a fa
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-06-2011 at 10:16 PM.