Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

You're not exactly as tactful in your debuffing decisions if those were/are your NW actions.
    Trust me, I've played an FB for 3 years straight. From what I know you were a Wiz for a good while. If you can do dash combo with any decency, there is almost no need to root FA. Only WI. FS should be the one's you darkness. Wi and FA are ranged by default, why choose a skill on them to slow them by 1 attack? You seem to not take into consideration how much time it does take to debuff, even in combo. HL should be primarily used on WA as they have the highest HP, or FS ifWA is not present. BL are similar to FB with just extra stats, but an FB's rate should give them the leadway.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You're not exactly as tactful in your debuffing decisions if those were/are your NW actions.
    Trust me, I've played an FB for 3 years straight. From what I know you were a Wiz for a good while. If you can do dash combo with any decency, there is almost no need to root FA. Only WI. FS should be the one's you darkness. Wi and FA are ranged by default, why choose a skill on them to slow them by 1 attack? You seem to not take into consideration how much time it does take to debuff, even in combo. HL should be primarily used on WA as they have the highest HP, or FS ifWA is not present. BL are similar to FB with just extra stats, but an FB's rate should give them the leadway.
    lol? did u even read this thread? o well guess u dunno how big an advantage root is lulz
    seeing as u prob didnt even read the thread u prob didnt see this too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGc...=youtube_gdata

edit: ill explain it more to you
    what happens when u root a fa?
    answer: they either remove root or sit there
    situation 1: they remove root > you field root and go back > you start combo and open with fk to the rest of ur combo > by the time they start combo ur at a 4 skill advantage on them already
    sitation 2: they sit there > start combo and open with fk to the rest of ur combo > by the time they start combo ur at a 4 skill advantage

and in war? el oh el even more you should be rooting since everyone has more hp/ def for you to go through and not everyone is a shitty runner
    Last edited by Xiju; 04-27-2011 at 06:42 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    xi is shtteh runner no nid to root him in war

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789