Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The maximum range a FA can have is 10 and not 11.
    Apparently you've never heard of wind/ice lance/cannon.

Also.. if you darkness a FA who has heard of such lances mentioned above, the only skill you can use besides FK is Field Root. Because 11-2=9. And the only debuff/skill other than FK that is greater than 9 range is field root.
    Last edited by MyForumIsFISHIN; 02-05-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakakakakakakakaka View Post
    apparently u can't add eagle eye=1 ice lance=9 9+1=10

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    lol chain beat me to it

i fucking suck at cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    You should just stop. Xi rolled miavi as bad as miavi rolled you. You should of accepted defeat when you lost to miavi, instead of making excuses. Now you bash on xi whos trying to give advice. Just stop.
    No, this is th fpsnoob mindset against us. As long as were in Seireitei we'll be wrong. So not matter what we say or do, as long as were on that guild he will hate us.

But this is what im gunna say to him. He have to losen up sometimes and drop that pride. >.< Learn to accept defeat and move on to improve. But most importantly have fun and stay away from the negative people (if its us then ignore us). XI showed what I meant about the control im talking about. He even did a good job to add execrate in his combo that broke most of my combo mode. fb is a good class.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    if u knew hl was a waste of time for u y did u even keep trying? lol it was also clear u didnt even have enough time since she had combo on u the whole time
    obv if u and the fa started combo at the same time, y waste time hling? that's asking to die. use hl on ur own time. read the quote above, taken from the last part of the guide. "adapt"
    You know it's called learning from experience. My fight against her was how many months ago? As I said after the fight that I just woke up at that time (as I did just now) and wasn't thinking very well. I've asked for a rematch multiple times since and was refused. So yeah arguments I made now are kinda unrelated to what I did months ago. You were the one that told everyone to do one thing and then did something completely different the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    You should just stop. Xi rolled miavi as bad as miavi rolled you. You should of accepted defeat when you lost to miavi, instead of making excuses. Now you bash on xi whos trying to give advice. Just stop.
    Bad advice is bad advice. My whole argument is that FBs shouldn't be using many debuffs against an FA (as I learned from my fight months ago), but xi and miavii keep telling people to use all the debuffs. And then look at what happens in their fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    No, this is th fpsnoob mindset against us. As long as were in Seireitei we'll be wrong. So not matter what we say or do, as long as were on that guild he will hate us.

But this is what im gunna say to him. He have to losen up sometimes and drop that pride. >.< Learn to accept defeat and move on to improve. But most importantly have fun and stay away from the negative people (if its us then ignore us). XI showed what I meant about the control im talking about. He even did a good job to add execrate in his combo that broke most of my combo mode. fb is a good class.
    You being in sei has nothing to do with this. I like how you have to bring that up when this thread is completely unrelated. You were proven completely wrong in that video because it showed that using multiple debuffs in a pk against FA = suicide, and yet you're still talking like you were right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You being in sei has nothing to do with this. I like how you have to bring that up when this thread is completely unrelated. You were proven completely wrong in that video because it showed that using multiple debuffs in a pk against FA = suicide, and yet you're still talking like you were right all along.
    cuz maybe she knew u might sooner or later u would bring that up.... theres something wrong with you and it is that u have too much EGO learn to lose...

xi has something u need to learn: SKILLS

@fps
    I was right to prove the fb's out there that they have complete control of the situation if they play their cards right. XI did his own methods but he still demonstrated what I mean about fb control. >.< Like Bieberfever said, u has to drop that ego. It will stress you and thats not how we should treat ourselves by playing this game. Learn to loosen up and just have fun
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGc...=youtube_gdata

me vs miavi
    mistakes are inevitable
    only real kid in this game w/ skill. nice job xi.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You were proven completely wrong in that video because it showed that using multiple debuffs in a pk against FA = suicide
    Which brings it back to my point. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast