Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Banned

Fb more pro tutorial

for this tutorial I'm gonna assume ur a 16x/ 17x fb with decent gear such as things like amp boot/ suit/ glove/ 3 or 4 cr1 or more/ forc +8 or more crit or amp/ 30% lapis/osm +9 or more/ bof3 slot/ bof5 or more/ kred board/ aop/ aob/ 30dmg or more helm

against wa/ bl (if they have immune on run around until it runs out):
    Start combo > force chase skill > root > force chase skill foe > force chase skill > hardluck > sod > fk > assassin > infernal
    if the wa/ bl is alive still it prob means ur just too weak

against fa:
    root > fade out of range > start combo > if the fa unroots then force chase skill > field root > >force chase skill > hardluck > fk > assault > slash > impact stab > force stab > sod > assassin

the important part of this combo is controlling when the fa starts combo. here's a situation:
    the fa is in combo on you. You then root the fa. now here's where the key part comes in. the fa will most likely unroot itself. by the time you fade out of range, you want to immediately start combo and make sure you keep target and then dash combo, root in combo, hl combo, then finish ur combo. but here's the good thing about this. in the worst case scenario, u and the fa will be locked in a combo match, but ull have the advantage of having HL on the fa. In the best case scenario, you'll have a 2 skill move advantage over the fa by the time the fa gets its combo going.

fs should be common sense if u understood everything I've been talking about up to this point and the general ideas of why u do each thing.

wi is even easier
    combo > Root combo > hl combo > darkness combo (at this point the wi will have combo on you) > dash away combo to break the wi's combo > force kick and continue with the combo..it's gg from this point

k hope u nooks all learned something from this. now I'm gonna get a bunch of fbs in war ch owning me kbai

edit:
    following verbatim from this tut doesn't mean ure gonna be uber 1337 0wn4g3. fbs like every other class have no set combo and all I did was show some common situations. u just have to adapt

edit2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGc...=youtube_gdata
    sample vid of a fb vs a fa
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-06-2011 at 10:16 PM.

well can't root a WA or BL with immunity on,tried it with all debuffs skills combo's everything and nothing works all you gotta do,is just dash near him/her keep hitting until it runs out
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Shadow Titanium
    lol pro guide i likey

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    against fa:
    root > fade out of range > start combo > if the fa unroots then force chase skill > field root > >force chase skill > hardluck > fk > assault > slash > impact stab > force stab > sod > assassin
    As the mengavi's video showed, this won't work against most FAs, unless they have garbage gear or don't know how to play. That combo is just too long, their dps will have you dead before you even get to sod.

Uhm I dont think so, just my opinion. I think If you had gears that increased your defense (forcium ampd) you wouldve gotten me. But it so happened that my damage could pierce and finish your hp fast. Its like a matter of gears
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Uhm I dont think so, just my opinion. I think If you had gears that increased your defense (forcium ampd) you wouldve gotten me. But it so happened that my damage could pierce and finish your hp fast. Its like a matter of gears
    Fact is my gear is better than probably 95% of the FBs on the server. Having forcium amp armor isn't a standard, so you can't make a guide assuming that the players would have it.

Im just merely stating a possible reason of why you lost. You had all the debuffs you got, why did u just use hardluck? how much cooldown time does hardluck have? I know 10% resist rate and resist 20% dmge is good but just using one is ermm not enough. Is there no time to add darkness (to decrease my range) and field of enervation (to decrease my level) then do the combo strike while im binded (you have two kinds of unmovable buffs am i ryt)? I think thats what im gunna do first before I perform all these combo kill against an FA.

unless youre so tensed to fight me that your mind didnt work well to think about these.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-03-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Banned
    fps: i have fought almost every good fa in merc and none can win consistently against me
    ill try and get a fraps up with me vs miavi or something if miavi agrees

mia: no miavi, darkness doesn't work on fa because of eagle eye. sure the fa won't be able to use terra lance still, but they can use the other skills such as crit shot/ shadow shot still. and that time of you casting darkness could be 2 attacks already.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Im just merely stating a possible reason of why you lost. You had all the debuffs you got, why did u just use hardluck? how much cooldown time does hardluck have? I know 10% resist rate and resist 20% dmge is good but just using one is ermm not enough. Is there no time to add darkness (to decrease my range) and field of enervation (to decrease my level) then do the combo strike while im binded (you have two kinds of unmovable buffs am i ryt)? I think thats what im gunna do first before I perform all these combo kill against an FA.

unless youre so tensed to fight me that your mind didnt work well to think about these.
    Don't have darkness because it's not useful enough to sacrifice magic points for.
    FoE would barely do anything in normal pvp.
    Execration - as I said to you at the time, for some reason normal execration wasn't working on you, even though you said you had 0 resist to it. So I had to double cast execration (field) and then if you removed it both were on cool.

A martial FA kills an FB very fast, even just casting hard luck I only had time to cast fk, fa, fs, is, assassinate before I would die, so there definitely wasn't time to cast other debuffs too.

If u look at how much YOUR damage did to me, YOU got some that were very very close. If i was you, having one hardluck combo attempt to fail will be enough for me to consider another tactic. and I would use the level and range decrease debuff, before I initiate the hardluck combo. I think that wouldve worked >.>

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast