Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    fps: i have fought almost every good fa in merc and none can win consistently against me
    ill try and get a fraps up with me vs miavi or something if miavi agrees

mia: no miavi, darkness doesn't work on fa because of eagle eye. sure the fa won't be able to use terra lance still, but they can use the other skills such as crit shot/ shadow shot still. and that time of you casting darkness could be 2 attacks already.
    yeah terra lance, I have it on my combo. If I was execrated and my terra lance range couldnt get him. What will happen to my combo? Break. I had no knowledge (well just a few) about fb that time we had that pk match. Im just looking at the fb's perspective here. If a person can think and react fast he can kick those debuffs in while their target is rooted. The offensive move (which was what he was doing) then follows for the kill.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    hey miavi can you get on right now? i want to show fps what i'm talking about =[
    edit: pshh you can just skip over tera by manual press

I swear to god everytime he tried to combo at me, I was still on combo mode.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I swear to god everytime he tried to combo at me, I was still on combo mode.
    yea the key point of fb is that they're the ones who should be controlling when u start combo - which gives them a huge advantage

hey miavi can you get on right now? i want to show fps what i'm talking about =[
    edit: pshh you can just skip over tera by manual press
    Im on my phone >.< waiting for my ride. When I get home from school i'll pm you

yea the key point of fb is that they're the ones who should be controlling when u start combo - which gives them a huge advantage

Exactly, this is my understanding about the class. A fb has the power to control their targets (especially a FA)- unmove and weaken them. Given the right damage they should be able to have the advantage. It was a 1 on 1 fight, not like as if theres alot of targets he has to deal with. But well, thats me talking, we all think differently. I still do have a feeling that he was so tensed that thinking for a solution was impossible at that moment.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-03-2011 at 03:46 PM.

magic arrow, fa is dead, too easy.

btw

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    well can't root a WA or BL with immunity on,tried it with all debuffs skills combo's everything and nothing works all you gotta do,is just dash near him/her keep hitting until it runs out
    against wa/ bl (if they have immune on run around until it runs out):
    Start combo > force chase skill > root > force chase skill foe > force chase skill > hardluck > sod > fk > assassin > infernal
    if the wa/ bl is alive still it prob means ur just too weak
    This guy... I don't know how he does it but he always manages to get dumber.
    Last edited by Rockstar; 02-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    magic arrow, fa is dead, too easy.

btw

This guy... I don't know how he does it but he always manages to get dumber.
    Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Fact is my gear is better than probably 95% of the FBs on the server. Having forcium amp armor isn't a standard, so you can't make a guide assuming that the players would have it.
    Your gear is good, but your reactions were slow and you used assassinate early every time.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Everytime you're casting a debuff you'll be in range for a hit from a fa, the only 2 things you should bother against a fa is root and maybe hardluck, but those are still hard to get off without getting hit. But TBH the best tatic is to get off your combo before the fa does, kinda like what XI said, but instead of trying to cast your root 100% of the time, lure the fa to you, fade dash around obstacles to cut off their range and either break their combo (if they're already in combo) or get yours off before them, use FK to outdo their range. If you've ever fought against a 11-range FA you'd know how hard it is to even cast a debuff on him/her. The only time i would root is when the fa is knocked down and/or out of combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast