Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Banned
    fps:
    using ur debuffs on a fa is a good strat. I didn't do it in the fights simply cuz miavi gave me no opening or the timing wasn't right. if I had the chance and caught the fa completely off guard I'd put hl and foe on the fa. miavi hits incredibly hard on the fb I was using (since like u said, 95% of the fbs aren't as well geared as u) so 1 wrong miscalculation could end up costing me as u saw in the end where tbh I expected more than just 3/6 crits. it just comes back to the point of adapting.

3700 hp! I have that amount! field of enervation leaves 3.4 >.< (-12 levels down) XI was able to use it, but in his own method of inclding the debuff in combo, very smart.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    Apparently you've never heard of wind/ice lance/cannon.

Also.. if you darkness a FA who has heard of such lances mentioned above, the only skill you can use besides FK is Field Root. Because 11-2=9. And the only debuff/skill other than FK that is greater than 9 range is field root.
    Cannons arent my thing. Not even freezing lance with wut? 75% amp add ,no. >.< I just cant.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Cannons arent my thing. Not even freezing lance with wut? 75% amp add ,no. >.< I just cant.
    Well you're missing out. That extra range means quicker cast as opposed to a shorter ranged skill, which ultimately means you'll fire more lances in the long run.

For those that can't comprehend what I'm getting at, take for example Freezing lance being cast at 11 range (with astral bow + eagle eye) compared to a terra lance being cast at range 9 (astral bow + eagle eye). The range gap between the 2 skills will obviously cause your character to run closer to the target, thus delaying the cast time. Although it might not seem like much delay, if you were to use longer ranged skills more often, you'll save alot of time casting rather than running to get a closer attempt. Now this doesnt mean that in combo freezing lance's dps > terra lance, obviously not, it's pretty much common sense that terra lance has the highest dps for a lance. But this only applies to freestyle pvp or pk. Like XI stating that starting your combo before your opponent is the key to victory, the additional range will alow you to cast your skill faster as opposed to a shorter ranged skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    Well you're missing out. That extra range means quicker cast as opposed to a shorter ranged skill, which ultimately means you'll fire more lances in the long run.

For those that can't comprehend what I'm getting at, take for example Freezing lance being cast at 11 range (with astral bow + eagle eye) compared to a terra lance being cast at range 9 (astral bow + eagle eye). The range gap between the 2 skills will obviously cause your character to run closer to the target, thus delaying the cast time. Although it might not seem like much delay, if you were to use longer ranged skills more often, you'll save alot of time casting rather than running to get a closer attempt. Now this doesnt mean that in combo freezing lance's dps > terra lance, obviously not, it's pretty much common sense that terra lance has the highest dps for a lance. But this only applies to freestyle pvp or pk. Like XI stating that starting your combo before your opponent is the key to victory, the additional range will alow you to cast your skill faster as opposed to a shorter ranged skill.

ermm as long as the 12 range of force kick is there. Theres no way you can begin/start a combo against a person who uses this in its perfect range. Btw freezing lance has 65% amp not 75 >.<.

Banned
    ermm as long as the 12 range of force kick is there. Theres no way you can begin/start a combo against a person who uses this in its perfect range. Btw freezing lance has 65% amp not 75 >.<.
    theres no way someone is gonna start combo before u if u use a ice lance out of combo then run around

BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS A FB GUIDE GUIS
    i'll try and get a vid up of fb vs wa, fb vs bl, fb vs wi, fb vs fs

6 pages on how to fight an FA, really?

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    brb.

epilepsy

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Sorry not everyone can use 1 magic arrow and the FA dies, so yeah it takes that many pages. Afterall FA is the most complicated class to fight against.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

nice loss of 300 dmg at 6:04 30 amp pot much?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast