Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    Everytime you're casting a debuff you'll be in range for a hit from a fa, the only 2 things you should bother against a fa is root and maybe hardluck, but those are still hard to get off without getting hit. But TBH the best tatic is to get off your combo before the fa does, kinda like what XI said, but instead of trying to cast your root 100% of the time, lure the fa to you, fade dash around obstacles to cut off their range and either break their combo (if they're already in combo) or get yours off before them, use FK to outdo their range. If you've ever fought against a 11-range FA you'd know how hard it is to even cast a debuff on him/her. The only time i would root is when the fa is knocked down and/or out of combo.
    dont care about taking a hit in pk =[ the root really isn't meant to keep them from not moving, it's more of something as a distraction so your combo starts up quicker than theirs. but if it was freestyle pvp, then yea, debuffs are a bad idea. especially if you root. you'll be eating 2 lances from the fa by the time ur root is done

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    dont care about taking a hit in pk =[ the root really isn't meant to keep them from not moving, it's more of something as a distraction so your combo starts up quicker than theirs. but if it was freestyle pvp, then yea, debuffs are a bad idea. especially if you root. you'll be eating 2 lances from the fa by the time ur root is done
    I know. Besides though, FA's with that kind of range wouldn't need to de-root themselves, no matter what you try against them they'll still have their range advantage. The only thing you have over a 11-range FA is FK. Casting off any debuff against a fa will guaranteed that you'll be spoonfed 2 lances which can easily crit over 1k a piece from a strong fa. The bottomline is, using debuffs against a fa is just suicide. The only exception is if they broke their combo and is knocked down simutaneously. That's when you can combo hardluck and continue bashing away.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Banned
    Fb are the biggest glass cannons in this game

Banned
    o wow fail guide

Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    The bottomline is, using debuffs against a fa is just suicide. The only exception is if they broke their combo and is knocked down simutaneously. That's when you can combo hardluck and continue bashing away.
    Wrong. Well in 1 on 1 pk (freestyle) terms, I dont think its going to be suicide if a fb is smart. Remember there are 2 root debuffs, execrate and field of execrate. In a 1 on 1 pk you cant say FA can just unroot itself with its Curse Remove debuff when fb has 2 kinds of root debuffs, unless fb is very stupid to use those two root debuffs at the same time for FA to remove them both. If a fb can disable a FA to move he has the advatange. He may get hit once or twice (depending how quick he fades away while rooting/debuffing) but he can still get those debuffs on the FA while it cant move, he just has to recover and move quickly and initiate that hardluck fk combo to finish the job.

The range is the FA's advantage, but like you said fk can out do it. Disable the FA, cast the range and level decrease buff, stay away and recover if hit, then initiate the fk hardluck combo while FA cant move. But ofcourse you must be confident that your damage is enough to do it. Dear let me share you something, when youre in pk the most important thing to do first is to feel your enemy's defense (attacking out of combo) and damage (whilst evading), atleast thats what I do before I attempt to kill - read the target.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-05-2011 at 07:24 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    lol miavi he's talking about freestyle pvp not pk xD but yeah I agree with you on that pk part.

The range of fk is higher than FA's maximum range. The maximum range a FA can have is 10 and not 11. [the 1~8 range skills we commonly use for pvp/pk (except terra lance) added with the use of our Astral Bow and Eagle eye buff.]

Force kick has 2 more range advantage than our skills - range of 12. The unroot debuffs have 19 seconds duration at lvl 18. Darkness (-2 range decrease debuff ) and field of Enervation (-12 level down) both have 30 seconds duration at max lvl and 1.5 cast time. I STRONGLY BELIEVE that this whole process of getting the FA target binded and weakened will still give you enough time to cast the hardluck combo, even with less than 10 seconds left for the debuff's duration to wear off. Hardluck range which is 8 will allow the FA to hit you since their skills are gunna be lessened to 8 range but if you include a fade on combo like that epic pro guide I so love watching you can break the FA's combo if just incase it attempts, but I doubt it will have a chance to kill you. Unless it hits so hard and it uses AoS, but even though, its going to be hard for FA to kill out of combo.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-05-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    lol miavi he's talking about freestyle pvp not pk xD but yeah I agree with you on that pk part.
    Im just making sure he wasnt talking about pk >.< then yeah. Comboing in pvp freestyle against a range class is suicide especially against a fa

Even in pk, lets break it up. So you run at an FA, and root them, take at least 1 lance. Any decent FA will crit you for 800-1000. So you fade and move away, and pot, but since you took over 700 dmg, you can't heal all the way. Then the FA removes the root, comes at you. Lets say you root them again (as miavii keeps pointing out you have 2 roots), but you take another lance, if not 2. So even if your pots are cooled already, you're missing 200-600 of your hp at this point. Then you start combo, hardluck, during that cast the FA will start combo and shoot another lance at you, and then you go with fk and rest of your combo missing about 1k+ of your hp before you land a single hit. And then you keep saying how the FB should use darkness and field of enervation, during those casts you'll be below half health, so how does that work out?

^
    That is if it takes 2 lances on you. You just have to maintain your distance dear. An FA out of combo isnt as dangerous as a FA in combo. Rooting a FA who attempts to combo will break its combo mode - you did that to me in the video. The second debuff combo is what sets your cards here. 19 seconds is alot of time, well for me, it should be enough to be able to debuff, stay away and get the hp back, even better if you didnt get a crit. Even with 5 seconds root debuff duration left for you to initiate the hardluck fk combo, you'll have more chances to win because the FA's level (its HP) is greatly decreased with enervation at the same time you would be in combo while its not if you cast fk out of its range, which I guess can only be possible by fading in combo aswell.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast