Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fb more pro tutorial

Ermm and Curse Remove takes 2.2 seconds of cast time so if ure fading 0.8 seconds. You'll have enough time to recover, coz the FA will have to run/dash (more time) to you and might only get 1 hit if its skills range hits you as you root and stay away again.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGc...=youtube_gdata

me vs miavi
    mistakes are inevitable

learn from him

Good fight. Inspiring fb movement.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    xi have you found any other game to play besides terra? i cant read chinese/korean/japanese
    nah lol just waiting for tera to come to the us

So lets see, first you tell people to use all the debuffs in a pk against an FA, then after arguing that you're right you make a video in which the only debuffs you used were root, and then the only time you casted HL as well you died? Uh...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    So lets see, first you tell people to use all the debuffs in a pk against an FA, then after arguing that you're right you make a video in which the only debuffs you used were root, and then the only time you casted HL as well you died? Uh...
    y use hl when all i need is root lewlz

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    u just have to adapt
    edit: also at that place where i died, a hl could have been casted due to the huge gap between our combo times, it just so happens i got unlucky with the # of crits i was expecting :\
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-05-2011 at 07:19 PM.

y use hl when all i need is root lewlz
    I'm pretty sure that proves my point, and all the arguments you and miavii had against it were a waste of everyone's time?

Banned
    I'm pretty sure that proves my point, and all the arguments you and miavii had against it were a waste of everyone's time?

u just have to adapt
    edit: also at that place where i died, a hl could have been casted due to the huge gap between our combo times, it just so happens i got unlucky with the # of crits i was expecting :\
    if u knew hl was a waste of time for u y did u even keep trying? lol it was also clear u didnt even have enough time since she had combo on u the whole time
    obv if u and the fa started combo at the same time, y waste time hling? that's asking to die. use hl on ur own time. read the quote above, taken from the last part of the guide. "adapt"
    Last edited by Xiju; 02-05-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Titanium
    You should just stop. Xi rolled miavi as bad as miavi rolled you. You should of accepted defeat when you lost to miavi, instead of making excuses. Now you bash on xi whos trying to give advice. Just stop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    You should just stop. Xi rolled miavi as bad as miavi rolled you. You should of accepted defeat when you lost to miavi, instead of making excuses. Now you bash on xi whos trying to give advice. Just stop.
    well i wouldnt put it this way -.-... but yea just giving advice meng
    fbs have all kinds of debuffs to adapt to different situations
    root - pretty much the game changer, allows you to not only stop someone from moving but control when they start/ stop combo
    foe - lowers opponents lvl - meaning their atk/ def/ hp drops. another fairly good debuff that could save you
    hl - increases ur rate by 10 even if ur cd is capped out along with dealing an extra 20% crit dmg.
    mf - for those pesky instant immune wa/ bl and those fs before they aod

only thing is u have to know when to use each debuff... like you'd probably use hl or foe if you know you can get it off before the other person's first hit in their combo instead of taking a hit just to cast it (which is suicide), and you'd use root to cut off momentum etc.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast