Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Came back after 2 years...

Came back after 2 years...

2 years a go I had a a high lvled FA named iValkyrie. Unfortunately my account wouldnt transfer when I tried to use the function so I had to reset my account.. So yeah all my high lvls and items are now deleted, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s too since I wasted some money on it for premium. Anyways, coming back now I noticed some changes. First off, where are the boars that you could skill on? No more? and does it matter if you lvl more than your skill rank? Meaning can I lvl up to 40 or even more and still stay on novice skill? As an FA what would be the best way to skill? Thanks for the help guys and hopefully lets see if I can enjoy this game again
    Last edited by AphrodiitE; 02-03-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    #1. Level cap is 180, so I'm assuming you meant you had a level 2x.
    #2. The boars were from an event.
    #3. Try and keep your skill rank as high as possible, so basically, you should be ranking up every 10 levels (with the exception of regular).
    #4. You can skill 100% of your skill rank on dummies, so you may as well do that.

My bad I guess it wasnt 2xx but I remember it was some high lvl lol. On the other hand, the dummies dont give 30% of max when your below 100 anymore? And thank you for clearing things up

Banned
    now u can skill at dummies even if u are lvl 1. now there are weak dungeons(weak eod,rs,lid) u will get all or the basis gear u need from there(if u are lucky) and exp,skilling exp blessing beads of 1 or 5 mins... soo now lvling and skilling is really easy and fast.

ah okay i see. Right now Im lvl 9, should i just punch/skill on the dummies (low on money to buy mp pots) till i reach next skill rank? and then go on with the weak dungeons?

Banned
    yep just skill every 10 lvls and do ur rank ups.also do ur history quests,they will give u some pretty good gears free and some alz within quest rewards. if u are short on alz try to join a guild or find a friend.or ask ppl to buff u specially a wiz since wiz buff gives u MP and HP so u wont use too much mp.

okay thanks so much, and is attacking with a sword, just attacking slower than skilling with one?

Banned
    get 2 arrow skills and lvl both to lvl 6 ,u skill faster with arrow skill than with sword

okay thanks again ^^

Banned
    for the bad news warning though: players are startin to quit bc est is makin it so u HAVE TO use USD to be any decent player. the game has gone down the drain from 2 years ago. just a heads up. and yes spur is still kickin.