Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously we need forum rules and mods.

Seriously we need forum rules and mods.

This is ridiculous. Spam posters, 20 different threads on DivineHonor, people out of control on the forums....maybe it's time to implement some mods on the forums that are here for more then a couple of minutes then leave. Mods that will be strict with the forum rules.

EST you have good forum, it's these people and posts that's ruining it. And just some of the reasons people try to avoid your forums.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

GG don't sweat the small stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    This is ridiculous. Spam posters, 20 different threads on DivineHonor, people out of control on the forums....maybe it's time to implement some mods on the forums that are here for more then a couple of minutes then leave. Mods that will be strict with the forum rules.

EST you have good forum, it's these people and posts that's ruining it. And just some of the reasons people try to avoid your forums.
    +1 and people with 1 k posts alredy O.O...

+1

This forum is in dire need of a moderator.

Banned
    Yay
    -Completely agrees-

Funny how I look at how many post you guys made and I see 285-430 and we only being here for what 2-3 weeks now? Maybe just ,maybe you should look at yourselves. Looks to me that you guy's troll the forums just as much if not more than them

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionistZ View Post
    GG don't sweat the small stuff
    I know I shouldn't Z, but I'm old and set in my ways lol.

Funny how I look at how many post you guys made and I see 285-430 and we only being here for what 2-3 weeks now? Maybe just ,maybe you should look at yourselves. Looks to me that you guy's troll the forums just as much if not more than them
    Most of my posts were gotten by trying to transfer the guides on over to here. Well and then getting into the pretty flame war with Matrimoney in the SL recruitment thread. Ah that was fun.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

I recommend Gough as a mod if Est is open to allowing RESPONSIBLE members of the community to be mods.

Banned
    175 of my posts are from my sig thread. Just saying.
    Last edited by YumCookies; 04-22-2010 at 06:33 AM.

Banned

i've gotta disagree... there's a difference between posting alot of stuff that actually makes sense compared to posting ALOT of ALOT of stuff that has no relation to the thread topic or being reptitive and creating pointless flame/old news topics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast