Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To the ppl in charge (not sure where to post this)

Cool To the ppl in charge (not sure where to post this)

Howdy

Im what you might call a drifter of mmorpgs. I download and demo them constantly always in search of a game that really suits both MY tastes and those of my partner who joins me in every game i play . My search has lead me all over the place finding all sorts of games and i was always left wanting more.I had it in my head that i could find the right game something to my tastes. You see the conventional point and click games dont do it for me , to much automation I didnt like that i could quite literally target a boss and go make a sandwich and come back and it would be dead thats just not my idea of fun gameplay.Next i tried alot of these so called action mmorpgs,Dungeon fighter was empty and felt more like a solo game with an online chat room attached to it.Maplestory though free and fun was to immature and full of really annoying younger players and generally shallow ppl and both had a 2d visual style that left me wanting more vivid maps to explore .I played games like vindictus and being a huge fan of the console series dynasty warriors online aswell. I tried Fantasy earth zero and many others but all were either TOO fast paced and just mindless action and repedative dungeons or to heavily focused on pvp (I personally dislike pvp its not for me )

Then i heard about Cabal, one of 15 mmohut first looks i watched that day (that day being 3 days ago or so) and it looked interesting. On the site i found some interesting back story and REALLY interesting character classes with inspiring artwork. I found it refreshing to see things outside of the norm, the warrior isnt just another warrior, or is the archer theres no generic rogue class with duel blades held in reverse grip no typical cleric and black mage jobs . Instead i found all these interesting classes involving "force" and the game world itself is also very interesting a mixture of fantasy and technology is something ive been really fond of since way back in the final fantasy 6 days.But would it play well ? it looked like another generic point and click automated nightmare of boredome so at first I hesitated, i even tried to download once and had some troubles and almost gave up but fate it seems thought otherwise . Once the game was installed and i loaded it up i created my first char the force blader seemed to suit me since there is no generic rogue class for me to choose . In game i found an interesting world full of interesting things and as i began to explore and test out the combat i found it VERY enjoyable a good mix of skills and movement not TOO fast and ridiculous like these devil may cry type action mmorpgs and not to boring either ,i found attacking and dashing around fun and interesting . Next thing on my list of things to test in games should they pass the combat test is the non PVP content.I've never been into the whole trash talking competative combat scene i prefer to play simply to have an adventure and fight monsters. To my suprise and delight i found TONS of quests and not just the same random gathering missions (though they are gathering alot) there are also dungeon missions like time trials and each quest even many of the simple ones had REALLY interesting dialouge to enjoy in particular the quests im doing now about missing people in the colonies and naain , are just so interesting like a console game SO full of story . VAST maps to explore was my next note , with REAL monsters no smiling veggitation no cute fluffy kitty cats with sad faces (how is that threatening 0o?) so in short

Cabal is a great game and im REALLY impressed with it so far i plan to play for a long while unless something even better comes along which i doubt (everything comming out is going down the vindictus path of brainless melee)

So to the ppl in charge (should they even read this post -.-) Great work and keep it up
    Last edited by Wolvas; 02-05-2011 at 06:54 AM.
    Take my hand ...It all begins here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvas View Post
    Cabal is a great game and im REALLY impressed with it so far
    lol...give it time

its a good game..

Its a good game but so many hackers to destroy your precious account, need to change your password every week to play safe. GOODLUCK.. Retired player..

wait til you have fun with the fail m/a's. your cabal experience will not be complete until realizing how much the bugs have screwed you over before they "fix" it. however, +1 for your enthusiasm! til then, enjoy! =D
    Last edited by kingwun; 02-05-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Hacking is part of just about any online game . My first mmorpg was tibia (yeah i know i had to brush the dust of that one before playing) that game has one of the worst hack communities ive ever seen botter and hackers will always exist not to mention maple story and its constant dc and currency hack issues . All games have flaws but as a gameplay experience im very happy so far and ty for the feed back ^^
    Last edited by Wolvas; 02-05-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    Take my hand ...It all begins here

Quote Originally Posted by tekalang View Post
    Its a good game but so many hackers to destroy your precious account, need to change your password every week to play safe. GOODLUCK.. Retired player..
    wierd, ive changed my pw once in the 2+ years ive been playing, i just never share my info.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvas View Post
    Hacking is part of just about any online game . My first mmorpg was tibia (yeah i know i had to brush the dust of that one before playing) that game has one of the worst hack communities ive ever seen botter and hackers will always exist not to mention maple story and its constant dc and currency hack issues . All games have flaws but as a gameplay experience im very happy so far and ty for the feed back ^^
    I've played online games and MMO's all the way back to the very first MMO ( Ultima Online ) This game is the worst for hacking both in game and with accounts.
    The GM's are in the pocket of a select group of players and are currupt as hell. EST does little to help the community and does not reimburse players for glitched purchases from cash shop, or reimburse for the new glitched Boost premium which make any dungeon with a quest item offlimits as it has about a 90% chance to glitch the quest, solo or in group and you can not complete the dungeon. They also had an issue with Episode V update that caused alz/item to disappear and refuse to even reply let alone currect it. They also are leaving tickets open so that you can not send in follow up tickets making it impossible to even make the currective action request.

I'd think twice about playing this game. Its a great game but has piss poor managment and IT support.

Shadow Titanium
    this made me lol

Banned
    lol if u ppl say that game I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and stuffs why u still around on game and forum? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol if u ppl say that game I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and stuffs why u still around on game and forum? lol
    Addiction.....2 years yo,I actually re-installed just to play BL,WA and WI on venus,I can't quit until i've played all 6 classes,by then GW2 should be out then I can put this POS in my rearview mirror.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast