Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best PvP class? How well does it do in PvE?

What is the best PvP class? How well does it do in PvE?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum section, so i just put it in a random class category. What is the best PvP CLASS? And how does this top tier in PvP do in PvE?

for standing dual FS, FA, FB in that order. For free style dual pvp Wizzy, FA, FS. For War Wizzy, FA, FS, BL. For pve Wizzy and warrior are necessary because of SP buff and fury ( no other class combination as the synergy like a WI & WA ), aside from that the rest are ok but they lack either truely potent party buffs or have a slight dps disadvantage.

My suggestion if your more into pvp and dont want to be another over played class make an FA. The gear is cheaper then a wizzy, FA is the least played class and it has decent buffs for every class along with decent rate and crit dmg built in making defense and amp your main priorities.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-05-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    You left out that in a small party for dungeons/war, or a large one, an fb is just as important as a warrior. Fbs can also very easily wreck someone in war with their debuffs. Bladers have helpful party buffs and have potentially the highest dps on targets without massive defense assuming you are 1st hit retargeting in bm2.
    I wasn't knocking the other classes just pointing out the strongest and their synergy. It is very true FB has nice debuffs but it war FB's usually spend their time rooting wizzy's and hard lucking people, They are more a utility class in war. FB in a dungeon Wa's Panic cry/fury > FB's hard luck and execrate because the FB has to constantly stop to recast. Is FB the second best class for debuffing yes but no where near as effective as a WA with Panic + fury + bloody.

I was just give the top choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Are you kidding? you don't add warrior, but you add FA as 2nd best? rofl, my WA has never, ever had a problem with any FA. They always get 2shot.

Also, how the hell can you add wiz as best freestyle pvp? FS do better, imo. Most wiz I freestyle pvp try to spam blink, but it dpoesn't matter because they get killed in 2 skills >_>
    If your in merc come to ch 19 some time I'll introduce you to 2 well geared FA's ( Scarlett and balladizzle ) Who will destroy any average or decent warrior ( not warriors like Koja and burningRaven ) . You can also try your luck vs bel or hanny. As a wizzy I usually destroy a warrior unless they are geared like koja or BurningRaven and I'm slightly better then average geared.

I like how you referred to me as "the guy."

divine, ignore any further advice from sheep. he's a well known retard on this game..

and ether, warrior deff goes up in a standstill PvP with fs.. I don't think fb deserves to be mentioned so that can be bumped off.

remember this is assuming each class is of equivalent gear.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Are you kidding? you don't add warrior, but you add FA as 2nd best? rofl, my WA has never, ever had a problem with any FA. They always get 2shot.

Also, how the hell can you add wiz as best freestyle pvp? FS do better, imo. Most wiz I freestyle pvp try to spam blink, but it dpoesn't matter because they get killed in 2 skills >_>

But I will admit, there are a few wiz that can really do well in freestyle, because they have alot of skill.
    +1 fa is squesshy i say the best in pvp are the best at every thing WA and fs then after that i may say fbs cause there debuffs lol .......tell me how annoying it is a wa in immunity and in bm2 and aura and fs aod and bm2 on any base

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    tell me how annoying it is a...fs (in) aod and bm2 on any base
    it is annoying...for the fs himself ^^ and quite enjoyable for a range like FA lol, that way i don't have to dance in war channel to regen sp. use eagle, stand back and auto attk the short casts, he can't reach u and he can't move, problem solved, lol

Osmium
    in pvp FS and WA are at the top (assuming it's standstill), pve wise WA have a slight edge because of higher dps
    when it comes to freestyle, (which needs more skill), Wiz/FA have the advantage, FS would be a close 2nd and WA's right behind them, FB/BL aren't too bad
    all classes do just fine in pve, i personally suggest you play wizard or fb, those are probably the more fun classes in the game

But I will admit, there are a few wiz that can really do well in freestyle, because they have alot of skill.
    lol, you forget the trouble you had with my FA? lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast