Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Tips on getting Alz?

Tips on getting Alz?

Well, i've been playing Cabal for about 3 years now, as of last saturday, but off and on, and have come back to it because I missed playing it.

One of the main reasons I ended up stopping on and off, was because in just about any game i've played, i've always been terrible with managing the in-game cash, or trying to make any.

I got 3 characters, each with 600k on them, and that's about all I have. I was wondering from any of the high levels out there, could you by chance give me some tips on easy ways I can make alz? If it helps at all, my highest are only a 106 Blader and a 114 Force Shielder ( Again, I know, 3 years of playing on and off, but I also played with alts. )

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help.

Shadow Titanium
    I'm 155.. I solo ic1 everyday from dailys.. After that I just do countless sod's and a diff dungeon everyday.. I make about 40-50 mil on a regular day

Osmium
    back when I was really dedicated to cabal, I used to run a mandatory 10 sods a day, CA as much as possible, and then derk constantly...you also have to be really motivated which is really hard now cause this game is a pos. Andddddd you also have to get lucky lol

Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    back when I was really dedicated to cabal, I used to run a mandatory 10 sods a day, CA as much as possible, and then derk constantly...you also have to be really motivated which is really hard now cause this game is a pos. Andddddd you also have to get lucky lol
    Yeah, best thing you can do is spam a dungeon 2/47 or just hunt derk 24/7 its a trail and error process untill you get something good

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    LiD runs- average 700k-1M per hour usually, get lucky, amp or bike key drop, or SEM, occassional UCH, but mostly sales of UCM and FCH in batches of 5-20 depending on if you are free account or premium for the AH
    RS runs- average about 900k-1.2M per hour from, UCH sales, lvl 3 crafting mats and such, if lucky a bike key or amp drop
    EoD b1f- about 1-2 mil average per run depending on how lucky your UCH drop average is.
    SoD run- depends how dedicated and how fast you can run it, 2-4 UCH drops on average, etc

Rare drops are based on how dedicated you are in your runs, so more runs you do in a day on the same channel in a particular dungeon increases your rare drop chances. All in all while I was playing LiD, EoD1 and SoD were generally the most profitable, especially LiD if you can get batches of maps for between 250-500k ea, 2 ucm drops at 250k ea map part and 250k ea ucm already 250k ahead though i generally could walk out of LiD with like 8 ucm and 10-12 fch per 3 -4 runs straight, 10-15 minutes each run= about 4-6 runs per hour do the math from there.

Retired
    Account Passed On

dont forget if u are lucky on EOD b1f u can get SEH which is good to get =3

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    LiD runs- average 700k-1M per hour usually, get lucky, amp or bike key drop, or SEM, occassional UCH, but mostly sales of UCM and FCH in batches of 5-20 depending on if you are free account or premium for the AH
    RS runs- average about 900k-1.2M per hour from, UCH sales, lvl 3 crafting mats and such, if lucky a bike key or amp drop
    EoD b1f- about 1-2 mil average per run depending on how lucky your UCH drop average is.
    SoD run- depends how dedicated and how fast you can run it, 2-4 UCH drops on average, etc

Rare drops are based on how dedicated you are in your runs, so more runs you do in a day on the same channel in a particular dungeon increases your rare drop chances. All in all while I was playing LiD, EoD1 and SoD were generally the most profitable, especially LiD if you can get batches of maps for between 250-500k ea, 2 ucm drops at 250k ea map part and 250k ea ucm already 250k ahead though i generally could walk out of LiD with like 8 ucm and 10-12 fch per 3 -4 runs straight, 10-15 minutes each run= about 4-6 runs per hour do the math from there.
    +1. Thanks

Best thing to do is lvl, sell anything that drops from grinding like craft items or so. Even dungeon entries.

lol i just sell all my drops