Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Force Bladers, why play them?

Force Bladers, why play them?

I'm new to this game and have only started playing yesterday. I've been thinking of choosing between a blader/warrior/ or a force blader. The force blader caught my attention the most (considering they seemed the coolest) so what is it about them that makes them worth playing? Are they they great in pvp? How is there dps? Or are they the under dogs? Some help would be appreciated to narrow down my choices.

FB is a very fun class to play but is also one of the hardest to build up. It probably takes the most gear to become decent in the game, and until you have that gear you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, badly.

It really depends on what you want. If you like a challenge and an interesting class, go with FB. If you want an easy route, but the one that could get rather boring, go with warrior.

What exactly do you mean by 'decent'. What do they excel at? Are they well known for PvP, PvE. If geared up properly are they on par with the other classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm704 View Post
    What exactly do you mean by 'decent'. What do they excel at? Are they well known for PvP, PvE. If geared up properly are they on par with the other classes?
    He means that they have a hard road leveling up because their stats suffer in the beginning as opposed to other classes, due to their balanced nature. However, once you reach the higher levels, they really start to shine, especially in PvP. In PvE they're good at soloing with their multi-mob attacks, reliable self-buffs, and their ability to cripple enemies with debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm704 View Post
    You won't really notice how good a FB is until you have close to endgame gear. As far as classes go, FB is one that relies very heavily on the gear you have. The trick to FB is finding a nice balance ground between all your stats and that takes time. Lots and lots of time. Once you find that though you'll have very little issues doing what you want to do. Granted I'm not saying all classes don't rely on their gear to some degree but it's more noticeable, at least I think on FB. We do have the luxury of having Crit Rate in our buffs so it's fairly easy to go a full damage build, much easier than any other class.

The FB is really balanced and is good at soloing if you get the hang of Upgrading and using Force Cores.
    They get really good around lvl 50 or so due to the AOE Infernal Stigma.
    Pros:
    -Balanced Class
    -Nice Self Buff
    -Curses Later On
    -Good Solo Class

Cons:
    -Hard to develop
    -Low stats early game
    -No Party Buffs

Thats about it.

their just better than the rest. in the hands of an experienced player, like myself, the forceblader will rain down hell on the battle feild. you just gotta know what your doing. if you think the force blader is weak? chances are you are a noob and just dont know how to play the class.
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    their just better than the rest. in the hands of an experienced player, like myself, the forceblader will rain down hell on the battle feild. you just gotta know what your doing. if you think the force blader is weak? chances are you are a noob and just dont know how to play the class.
    FBs are weak though.

no there not. arnt you a forceblader? and if they are weak, whose the strong class?
    Last edited by YoungSuper; 02-18-2011 at 09:15 AM.
    <Removed>

force blader is one of the best classes u can have if u are planning on getting it to a high lvl like toma up there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast