Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Force Bladers, why play them?

Force Bladers are just cool leave it at that

take it this way, if you can get atleast +9 stit and osm with atleast 30dmg/samp forc and lappy stuff then they are definately fun but the defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s ass and you still get raped so easily. just requires skill. they keep nerfing debuffs like with the un-root buff they gave fa and bl so its getting harder and harder but eh, if you play it you know what its like to debuff the sht out of people and rap.e them.

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

Fb ftw!!!! =p

Quote Originally Posted by deamonreaper View Post
    take it this way, if you can get atleast +9 stit and osm with atleast 30dmg/samp forc and lappy stuff then they are definately fun but the defense I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s ass and you still get raped so easily. just requires skill. they keep nerfing debuffs like with the un-root buff they gave fa and bl so its getting harder and harder but eh, if you play it you know what its like to debuff the sht out of people and rap.e them.
    I never said FBs weren't fun. Just that the class is weak compared to others.

fb > everyone in war/ pk

eh I chose a force shielder. Thanks for the input anyways xD

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I never said FBs weren't fun. Just that the class is weak compared to others.
    i didn't quote you. why are you replying to me as if i did?

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

ForceBladers are the best at pvp's beacause of the Debuffs combined with skills,and is fun beacause it is using magic to buff,debuff,and atk,and sword skills witch look the best.Bladers is a fast Char,The skills are fast and you can use more skills faster....but has low mana and it consumes alot of MP Potions,id make it your second choice....WarriorIs Highly focused on Brutal Strength witch makes you hard to be taken down and is easy to take enemys down,the skills are slow but strong but takes up ALOT of mp(which you will not have alot of)[Last Choice]
    But there are lots of other qualitys that may intrest you on choosing,you can make 6 chars,so make 1 of every class and play around and decide which one you like.

Youtube Channel:Project Sheeno
    ''Your Soul,is in your blades''

Quote Originally Posted by Probation View Post
    Force Bladers are just cool leave it at that
    This guys knows what he's talking about.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

FB can root, mana frezze,
    BM bm2 is taugnest!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123