Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: sooooooooooo hai gais :o

Shadow Titanium
    i dont see how i lied anywhere? i found a bunch of towers, that was from someone building for points, and me AND OTHER CAPS killed them. SO WHAT? how is this wrong in anyway, they were laying around and me and some caps killed em. regen is sooo mad LOL the first screenshot of my 351 score was the one with the towers, the second one i didnt even touch a single tower, people saw me at base defending and regen was following me around that entire war watching me take down reses and at the same time shouting that he was watching me farm towers. does hitting a single res tower that war count as farming? and killing the procs that spawn while watching him auto attack the gaurd instead? noooooo lets blame pressie, mkay

regen you think you coulda taken bringer from me without the coincidental 351? i think not, i see your score vs mine in the second screenie brother be mad, im bringer and ill have lots of fun destroying you while you're proc nubcake.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

poor guy just cant face the truth....

You farmed towers to get bringer

Face the facts

You got caught

Have a good one
    Seireitei

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    poor guy just cant face the truth....

You farmed towers to get bringer

Face the facts

You got caught

Have a good one
    k, im done defending myself over the forums, anyone would know thats impossible for anybody. me, my friends, and the caps in my party in my tier know the truth, you guys have fun trolling, closing mozilla now
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    op is a

Quote Originally Posted by iRegeneratioNi View Post
    YouRQuote: 1 person cared to try and trash me and try to say i've been farming toweres the WHOLE WEEK, which is such a great lie

Look below

2nd war you farmed common tell the truth

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    lol regen

its like a politician sleeping with a hooker and having it go public. doesnt matter if ur first place, dont do it sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    regen is complaining and she onlyyyy got 95?
    Dude i stopped waring because he was farming was no use 2 times in a row one for 339 and another for 351 sure dude. Every WAr I out score that pu$$y. Get it Right i would not be 1st place if i did not place higher than him...............(wow he got a point ) Just fess up that you are a failed bringer that got the title from farming tower its ok the truth is back up with screen shots dude just confess its OK

CONFESSION 101

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Teir Farming gots
    A FILTHY FUCKING WAR FARMER CAME UP TO ME TODAY TALKING SHIT IN HIS GLOBAL-BABBLE ABOUT MY SCORE. THAT FUCKING NIGGER SUBHUMAN MADE ME LOSE IT, AND TELL HIM WHAT HE REALLY WAS. I SAID TO HIS FUCKING FACE THAT I HATED HIM AND HIS FUCKING FARMING FRIENDS WHO RUINED THIS WAR. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING KILL ALL SIEREITEI FOR FUCKING UP OUR ECONOMY.
    This thread is trash.

YourQuote: regen is sooo mad LOL the first screenshot of my 351 score was the one with the towers, the second one i didnt even touch a single tower.

Look below in the corner Precizion has killed force tower you serious? DUDE JUST STOP LIEING DUDE lolololololol Im done dude CLOSE THIS POST HE IS LOSING HIS CRED xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iRegeneratioNi View Post
    YourQuote: regen is sooo mad LOL the first screenshot of my 351 score was the one with the towers, the second one i didnt even touch a single tower.

Look below in the corner Precizion has killed force tower you serious? DUDE JUST STOP LIEING DUDE lolololololol Im done dude CLOSE THIS POST HE IS LOSING HIS CRED xD

hahaha i love it when people get owned real hard

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast