Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sooooooooooo hai gais :o

Shadow Titanium

sooooooooooo hai gais :o

sooo i kinda was rank 1 all week in war right, but anywayssssssssssssssssssss i found a bunch of towers stacked from someone building for points, and i was pew pewing them and points were going up like mad, i was like O.O WUT

and yeah, people found out and i guess got jelous that they didnt get to them first (i even let some cap ppl come hit the towers with me) and yeahh people QQ'd and now my bringer is kinda mine indefinitely and some people QQ'd a lot... but 99% of the capellas want me to be a bringer cuz they know i'll own face with that title and such and i go to like 3 wars a day cuz i have no life, so i'd be very extremely active and yeahhhh :P

can we discuss this? in my opinion it was kinda a dirty move, theres obviously more to the story but thats just a basic summary of what happend. lets discuss!!!!!

try not to troll plz, out of the whooole war, only 1 person cared to try and trash me and try to say i've been farming toweres the WHOLE WEEK, which is such a great lie, i dont do that, i did it this war for the last 10minutes or so, and like i said other caps helped me kill them off. he said he'd sent in a help desk ticket and everything, which im not all too scared of but I WANNA DISCUSS THIS

THINKING CAPS ON (trolls g t f o D:<)
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    funny , you can't get bringer without tower farming...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    funny , you can't get bringer without tower farming...
    TROLL POLICE! sorry i've been rank 1 all week legitly, and everyone on the cap side can vouch for me for that, please try to not turn this into a flame thread >.< <3 luff yu tew
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    how much for kix cereal and a bowl of milk

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    how much for kix cereal and a bowl of milk
    five beerian?
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Gratz on bringer nub. <3

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Gratz on bringer nub. <3
    i ruff yu tew <3 wont be as good as you though mister "im a wizard that can run into a mob and AOE everything"
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    i ruff yu tew <3 wont be as good as you though mister "im a wizard that can run into a mob and AOE everything"
    "and blink back in 2seconds wen i die"
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Banned
    nobody cares about t4 bringer, u spend way 2 much time trying to get people to talk about how good u think u are, just stop making yourself look like a retard its why ur so hated by any decent people on cabal

"um yeahhhhh so like...i think im pretty good so....like discuss??" are you a 13 yr old girl or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    nobody cares about t4 bringer, u spend way 2 much time trying to get people to talk about how good u think u are, just stop making yourself look like a retard its why ur so hated by any decent people on cabal

"um yeahhhhh so like...i think im pretty good so....like discuss??" are you a 13 yr old girl or what?
    Get in my fat girl thread Matri i think your input would be very helpful

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast