Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difference between a SFS and a MFS. Can somebody explain please?

Osmium
    This thread....
    -.-

Quote Originally Posted by rellik View Post
    sfs pros high def ss and sg have crit dmg inc in them great for war and pvp great for solo grinding.

sfs cons: harder to solo dungeons vs other classes takes alot of alz to build it good

mfs pros great dps gear is cheap better at soloing dungeons then sfs good for pvp/war

mfs cons: harder the solo grind takes longer to lvl up due to the low aoe skills has lower def then sfs.
    Everyone I talked to says MFS su.cks at pve and also cant use forcium armor. they have to stay in shineguard/osm and deal with the 900-1000def to obtain 900+m attk.

So your saying mFS > sFS for boss farming and dungeon running solo and in groups?

Thanks for the input guys

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    hypatiaheron=mfs bringer, and i believe handoi once=mfs bringer
    you can build for bringer too LOL

sFs is war for sureeee i mean get a mob of ppl nd just do sg/ss and ull get wayy more damage output then a cannon... <.<

Banned
    shield grenade change the game

I know sFS > mFS thats why the gear is so cheap. Before the new skills sFS had a good chance to 2 shot most WI, FB, FA and low defense bladers and even without trying to 2 shot someone sFS still has a decent DPS combo for pvp. One thing I was thinking if they moved sheild grenade to Magic skill it would Balance out the builds making mFS and sFS on much more even ground and thus making the gear for mFS somewhat valuable again. Not to mention as far as pvp moving SG to magic would give mFS a decent lead or finisher instead of lance/cannon spam.

Shadow Titanium
    Mfs are fun Untill u get to higher wars....Thats when i switched to sfs.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    One thing I was thinking if they moved sheild grenade to Magic skill it would Balance out the builds making mFS and sFS on much more even ground and thus making the gear for mFS somewhat valuable again. Not to mention as far as pvp moving SG to magic would give mFS a decent lead or finisher instead of lance/cannon spam.
    then that would mean every class would have an advantage on us sfs cause then we would have to hope that Shield splinter crts.... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    then that would mean every class would have an advantage on us sfs cause then we would have to hope that Shield splinter crts.... :-(
    Ask any sFS sinse the addition of the new skills what their combo is and the will say...SG-SS-SG-SS-SG-SS.... Maybe they will lead off with forcekick to close the gap. no other class has the luxury of using 2 skills to spike almost any class, they rely on a dps combo. Sheild Grenade disrupted that balance.

I wouldn't consider moving SG to magic skill an advantage or disadvantage. That my friend is called balance, By putting sFS back into the DPS combo mechanic.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-09-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast