Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difference between a SFS and a MFS. Can somebody explain please?

Shadow Titanium
    how would it be ballance if ur taking away a skill move for sfs.. ur really not taking anything away from mfs cause they spamm cannons and lances that hurt if they are built the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Ask any sFS sinse the addition of the new skills what their combo is and the will say...SG-SS-SG-SS-SG-SS.... Maybe they will lead off with forcekick to close the gap. no other class has the luxury of using 2 skills to spike almost any class, they rely on a dps combo. Sheild Grenade disrupted that balance.

I wouldn't consider moving SG to magic skill an advantage or disadvantage. That my friend is called balance, By putting sFS back into the DPS combo mechanic.
    fk>is>sg>se>ss>sb >.>

Ask any sFS sinse the addition of the new skills what their combo is and the will say...SG-SS-SG-SS-SG-SS.... Maybe they will lead off with forcekick to close the gap. no other class has the luxury of using 2 skills to spike almost any class, they rely on a dps combo. Sheild Grenade disrupted that balance.

I wouldn't consider moving SG to magic skill an advantage or disadvantage. That my friend is called balance, By putting sFS back into the DPS combo mechanic.
    eehh, my combo is not SG-SS repeat, lol thats just boring...

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    LMAO mFS good in War wtf?
    sFS is definitely more bad@ss in war than mFS
    same goes with pvp sFS can 2 hit a higher lvl class mFS cant
    didnt even see a mFS bringer if you want a magic type class then make a WI or FA
    pottytrained was bringer and mfs o.o

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    fk>is>sg>se>ss>sb >.>
    your one of few. most go with the 2 hit crit combo only resorting to dps combo in war. However ya kinds showed my point. FS is the only class the recognizes both a sword amd magic builds. You dont see sword wizzy's or FA's, you dont see magic bladers or warriors. I have only seen 1 magic FB and I give toka props for actually pulling it off. adding SG to FS tipped the balance to highly favor sFS vs mFS. If you move SG to magic skills it would make little difference to sFS ( as most targets are dead after ya hit your finisher in a 3-4 hit dps combo ) and would make mFS near even with sFS again.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Everyone says mFS sux and they didn't until the addition of the new skills. Its just food for thought to put viability back into mFS.

Just my 2 cents. I havn't seen any worthwhile mfs (with the exception of hypatia and some others). For general pk, i think theyre great but for NW/PVE they arent as good. In NW, i have yet to see a mfs that exceeds 700 a lance, which isnt that effective in the tier I'm in. Combo wise, SG>SS>SG>SS is a very odd combo... And isnt that powerful.
    Quack

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Just my 2 cents. I havn't seen any worthwhile mfs.
    That is why I say changing SG to magic would give mFS value and viability.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Making SG a magic skill would completely eliminate any reason to create an sfs and would essentially make them, in all aspects of the game, an inferior warrior. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy it because I would reroll back to mfs, but it would be completely unbalanced with mfs dps for NW/PvP functions.
    +1, sFS were slow before the update, this helps a bit considering mFS were largely based on their dps
    Quack

That is why I say changing SG to magic would give mFS value and viability.
    you do realize mFS isnt meant to be a class right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast