Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronin

uuummmm......By definition, Ronin is a Japanese word for a wandering Samurai....or a masterless Warrior. Not a master warrior mind you, but one that has no master. He may be a renegade of sorts, one who has lost the protection of his clan or society because of some indiscretion or another. His Family may not exist anymore...and that is why he has lost his honor and decided to wander. He is a man unto himself, with no master, and himself to answer to, for his actions. A renegade is a good description for him.

so a guild named ronin would be a fail...lol....its basically like naming your guild the lone wolf. A ronin is a single entity with no master no ruler, no leader just a single warrior unto himself.

your guild members may be very strong but with that guild name you are basically saying "We su.ck at team work" lol

just making an observation

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    that mean theres azns in ronin o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    uuummmm......By definition, Ronin is a Japanese word for a wandering Samurai....or a masterless Warrior. Not a master warrior mind you, but one that has no master. He may be a renegade of sorts, one who has lost the protection of his clan or society because of some indiscretion or another. His Family may not exist anymore...and that is why he has lost his honor and decided to wander. He is a man unto himself, with no master, and himself to answer to, for his actions. A renegade is a good description for him.

so a guild named ronin would be a fail...lol....its basically like naming your guild the lone wolf. A ronin is a single entity with no master no ruler, no leader just a single warrior unto himself.

your guild members may be very strong but with that guild name you are basically saying "We su.ck at team work" lol

just making an observation
    Your Guild is named carnival, you're obviously a bunch of freaks and jokers that fail @ real life so you've gotta work @ at carnival. Same thing with your guild? You all I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ too much to join a real guild so you guys joined that one?

Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Incision View Post
    Good warriors don't need to be lead or have a master, they always know what to do. This holds true for our guild.

(Mooncurse is one exception. The kid is an actual retard I think. I love you though billy)
    agreed.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Good warriors don't need to be lead or have a master, they always know what to do. This holds true for our guild.

(Mooncurse is one exception. The kid is an actual retard I think. I love you though billy)
    try him on elemental vent o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Your Guild is named carnival, you're obviously a bunch of freaks and jokers that fail @ real life so you've gotta work @ at carnival. Same thing with your guild? You all I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ too much to join a real guild so you guys joined that one?

Just an observation.

JK we love moon.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Quote Originally Posted by LackofABetterName View Post

JK we love moon.
    yeah moon is a beast.

pro english right here

the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    yeah moon is a beast.
    lmao should have been that polar bear that gogo posted on ogp forums

He was put in A- out of pity. Let's be real here.
    lol.

pro english right here

Thank you jerks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast