Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: forcy VS stuff

Shadow Titanium
    Use a +11 7% s. amp forcium blade/katana and a 36%/40% lapis or better xtal/orb.

Not that fucking hard.

TOPAZ, not LAPIS. Same stats required, higher damage.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    I do not think you know what the hell your talking about bro, what is wrong with damage testing them? And if damage is steady 8 points difference on crits only the amp xtal is by far superior in all instances.....though in all fairness I do have 65% amp and att over 1K.....like I prefaced before not sure with FB's but all things being equal + and such just thought OP would like to know.
    Well for FB, its a higher difference on crits(for the 20 dmg) considering we have less CD from buffs than FS. And also theres nothing wrong with dual amp forcy weapons for a fb, infact out of the common builds, dual amp has the highest non crits obviously, one of the highest dps crits, but it has the lowest comp/g.mast/trans crits. Overall it evens out and it's a pretty good build, just not an end game build.

Now for dual OSM/Lapis 40 dmg, it has the lowest non crits, lowest dps crits, however the 2nd highest comp/g.mast/trans crits. This is a common and decent build and definitely not an end game build.
    As for Redo/topaz, it's slightly better than the osm/lapis ( this build has the highest comp/g.mast/trans crits) This is a rare build and pretty good but once again, it isn't end game.
    The dual 20 dmg Forcy build = 3rd highest non crits, One of the Highest DPS crits, high comp/g.mast/trans crits. This used to be the end game build because it ranks high in all areas and overall it's good for pretty much all situations. Now there are special crafted binded items that exceed this build.

Now for the half n half; amp/dmg. Now the most common variaton of this build is Forcy amp kat/blade paired off with lapis 40 dmg. It has Pretty high non crits, one of the highest DPS crits, pretty high comp/g.mast/trans crits. A uncommon and lesser variation of this build would be osm kat/blade with forcy amp orb/xtal. The reason this is lesser is because (as FPS stated) swords give a higher attack bonus when upgrading from osm to forcium. The best variation of this build would be Forcy amp / forcy dmg. It doesn't matter which weapon is amp or dmg considering they're both forcium. Now that variation has 2nd highest non crits, One of the Highest DPS crits, pretty high comp/g.mast/trans crits.

Now these are the basic builds. The more advance builds would be special crafted builds which I wont expand on. An example would be special crafted items like 7 amp 16 dmg or 14 amp. Those are also the end game builds. How you choose to build your fb solely depends on your weapon preference.

Now when you want to compare forcy to osm, please note that until forcy is +11, it wont reach it's full potential. Forcy at +11 beats out osm hands down at pretty much any +, however I'm not sure about +15. Forcy at +11 beats redo at all + except those about 13+. Once again it really depends on how you prefer your build. Don't forget when you're using low grade such as osm/redo, it's highly recommended that its the sword that gets the higher grade, not the orb/xtal. The grade of your weapons should be : Sword = Orb/Xtal, or Sword > Orb/Xtal. It's a really bad idea if the grade of your weapons are : sword < orb/xtal considering all that attack difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound3857 View Post
    But why use Lapis is Topaz is superior?
    "But why use lapis, isn't topaz superior?"
    I think that's what you're asking.

People suggest lapis cuz it's easier to get than topaz I suppose; assuming we're talking about 40% dmg weps.
    Same reason bladers recommend 40% dmg osm blades/katanas rather than red osm ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    20 forcium sword is better than 36/40 dmg osm sword.
    Lapis 40 dmg +11 is about the same as forcium 10 dmg +11 in pve on high def targets, but it's better in pvp and on low def targets.

For your second question, no they won't be the same. Swords get a much bigger attack boost when going from osm to forcium than orbs/crystals get when going from lapis to forcium. That's why you see so many FBs using forcium and lapis and very little that use osm and forcium.
    ohhh ok now i get it,thanks...because i just joined cabal about 5 to 6 months ago...so am a noob,thanks for replying
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Soryuha View Post
    "But why use lapis, isn't topaz superior?"
    I think that's what you're asking.

People suggest lapis cuz it's easier to get than topaz I suppose; assuming we're talking about 40% dmg weps.
    Same reason bladers recommend 40% dmg osm blades/katanas rather than red osm ones.
    lapis 36/40CD is cheaper and you can get one easy...while topaz is hard to get ,since in mercury we only have 1 36CD topaz char bind.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

and,umm, what's a good combo when ur pvping all classes?
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    and,umm, what's a good combo when ur pvping all classes?
    Doesn't exist

Banned
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Doesn't exist
    i see that means you gotta go by instinct...by what the other class is gonna use first i see then ty though.

aop+3 vs+5? and where do you get the extra rate apart from k-red(3 rate) where you get the other 3? if i dont got a pet
    <Sith Code>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast