Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: forcy VS stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    dex fb's r better methinks
    Yeah, even at 180 I'd rather have 227 Str/Int and just use a +7 RedOsm Amp Katana and a +7 Topaz DB Crystal. It does more then well enough and you don't have to sell your soul to get them, unlike decent Forcium weapons.

Forci kat 20% cd and a 40 topaz/lapis would prob be best.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Osmium
    Nah, amp.

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

not sure with FB's mind you, but damage output between Forci 20% xtal vs 7% s amp is only like 8 points of damage on a crit and the DPS on nons are much higher on the amp, I have both xtals and have tested these personally.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    not sure with FB's mind you, but damage output between Forci 20% xtal vs 7% s amp is only like 8 points of damage on a crit and the DPS on nons are much higher on the amp, I have both xtals and have tested these personally.
    you are comparing 20% cd with 7 amp. You need to quit right now.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Osmium
    Amp for boss hunting and dungeons, cd for everything else :P

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Fine, but I still don't think it's worth the huge hit in Dex to wear Forci weapons. Why can't people just be happy with RedOsm/Topaz at Lv180?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound3857 View Post
    Fine, but I still don't think it's worth the huge hit in Dex to wear Forci weapons. Why can't people just be happy with RedOsm/Topaz at Lv180?
    Instead of asking the same retarded question over and over why don't you try doing some research. Hell rockstar posted an explanation yesterday or 2 days ago in an FB section thread. Or you can just go look at the stats your get from going over 227 str/int and then look at the stat bonuses you gain from a forcium sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Instead of asking the same retarded question over and over why don't you try doing some research. Hell rockstar posted an explanation yesterday or 2 days ago in an FB section thread. Or you can just go look at the stats your get from going over 227 str/int and then look at the stat bonuses you gain from a forcium sword.
    Why don't you link me to this explanation instead of being a pompous ass.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound3857 View Post
    Why don't you link me to this explanation instead of being a pompous ass.
    stop being lazy there's a search button

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast