Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: forcy VS stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    stop being lazy there's a search button
    Stop being a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, there's a copy/paste function.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    you are comparing 20% cd with 7 amp. You need to quit right now.
    I do not think you know what the hell your talking about bro, what is wrong with damage testing them? And if damage is steady 8 points difference on crits only the amp xtal is by far superior in all instances.....though in all fairness I do have 65% amp and att over 1K.....like I prefaced before not sure with FB's but all things being equal + and such just thought OP would like to know.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

if your a FB and thinking about goin with amp weapons your a f****** retard and should quit the game you never go amp weapons with FB.....pc tera suit of amp+9,bof+x,eof+7,osm boots/gloves 7%s.amp or tera boot/gloves of amp 5% or better+9 or better,pc redosm/topaz DB kat/crystal 36% or 40%,k red,pc tera helm of db 36 or 40% rof+9x3,merg ring(if your over 140 and can stack buffs)eov+5 or better,aop+5 or better......you nubs need to get it right

Quote Originally Posted by nate420 View Post
    if your a FB and thinking about goin with amp weapons your a f****** retard and should quit the game you never go amp weapons with FB.....pc tera suit of amp+9,bof+x,eof+7,osm boots/gloves 7%s.amp or tera boot/gloves of amp 5% or better+9 or better,pc redosm/topaz DB kat/crystal 36% or 40%,k red,pc tera helm of db 36 or 40% rof+9x3,merg ring(if your over 140 and can stack buffs)eov+5 or better,aop+5 or better......you nubs need to get it right
    Um...FB's want CONSISTENCY with their damage, not random spikes.

Banned
    I

nah

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyOneInchBeast View Post
    nah
    lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by nate420 View Post
    You've obviously never tried.

Also I like how you say that someone using a forcium amp weapon is an idiot, then you tell them to use a rof+9.

forcium blade/kat 20CD +11 VS osm blade +11 36CD/40

forcy crystal+11 20CD/orb VS lapis DB crystal/orb+11

what's the difference between these two, like what if i use osm 40CD blade and forcy crystal/orb 2 slot wouldn't it be the same as forcy 2 slot blade with lapis?
    is the dps better or less?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    forcium blade/kat 20CD +11 VS osm blade +11 36CD/40

forcy crystal+11 20CD/orb VS lapis DB crystal/orb+11

what's the difference between these two, like what if i use osm 40CD blade and forcy crystal/orb 2 slot wouldn't it be the same as forcy 2 slot blade with lapis?
    is the dps better or less?
    20 forcium sword is better than 36/40 dmg osm sword.
    Lapis 40 dmg +11 is about the same as forcium 10 dmg +11 in pve on high def targets, but it's better in pvp and on low def targets.

For your second question, no they won't be the same. Swords get a much bigger attack boost when going from osm to forcium than orbs/crystals get when going from lapis to forcium. That's why you see so many FBs using forcium and lapis and very little that use osm and forcium.

But why use Lapis is Topaz is superior?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast