Thread: Torchlite 2

Banned

Torchlite 2

Torchlight 2

Who's going to be trying it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    I kinda like it. Looks simple
    I call it Diablo 2.5, but I'm not too sure about the editing thing...does that mean we can make maps with endgame bosses stacked in 1 room for easier drops or something

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I call it Diablo 2.5, but I'm not too sure about the editing thing...does that mean we can make maps with endgame bosses stacked in 1 room for easier drops or something
    It's like borderlands in the fact that you can mod gear, but it will be marked as not legit.

EDIT: NVM, in order to join a mutliplayer game with modded content, everyone that's in the game has to have it. So you can mod your character to have insane gear, but if you do, you'll be playing solo.
    Last edited by macbowes; 02-06-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Part one was fun, I played around with it for a bit and custom edit some files and gave me some epic gear xD

Its goin to be re-released on Xbox Live Arcade, wich im gonna buy to waste time once in a while once I quit Cabal.

They said depending on how that goes, Torchlight 2 will be comming to consoles too >

Thats a big + for me since IM just about to quit PC gaming alltogether.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Part one was fun, I played around with it for a bit and custom edit some files and gave me some epic gear xD

Its goin to be re-released on Xbox Live Arcade, wich im gonna buy to waste time once in a while once I quit Cabal.

They said depending on how that goes, Torchlight 2 will be comming to consoles too >

Thats a big + for me since IM just about to quit PC gaming alltogether.
    is the xbox live arcade version going to have a co-op play of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseButtSex View Post
    is the xbox live arcade version going to have a co-op play of some sort?

"Runic Games has announced that the Diablo-esque RPG Torchlight is coming to Xbox Live Arcade for the upcoming House Party series of releases. The game has apparently been remade to use the Xbox controller (with dual sticks for moving and attacking, bumpers for potions, and hotkeys assigned to triggers and buttons), and given a new interface for the console release. There will also be "new quests, armor sets, weapons, and a new pet" to play with as well. Consider us surprised -- it'll be interesting to see how a very PC title (that's found a lot of success on Steam) fits into Microsoft's arcade lineup."

No, basically they testing the waters since XBL is becoming so popular/succesful and depending on how that go, T2 will be released on XBLA with new features etc etc...

o.o
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

liked Torchlight 1 and the TorchED is just awesome.

Banned
    8 DAYS

Banned
    dude if i wanted to play I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in nintendo games id go buy one for 5 bux and play streetfighter I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with that bs

Banned
    Kiss my ass,that shit's gonna be pwnsauce on toast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast