Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 180 WI w/ full gear?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    one thing i know for sure is if i do quit i wont be a ga.y forum lurker like you and many others
    you already are a forum lurker. And the amount of posts you've gotten with 3 different accounts prove it. kthxbai

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    you already are a forum lurker. And the amount of posts you've gotten with 3 different accounts prove it. kthxbai
    660 posts

doesnt even play cabal

scumbag steve status

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ure stats got no chance vs mine sry

heres my current stats wheres ures?

3956hp
    1161matk
    52rate
    156cd
    62amp
    926def
    11rate resist
    31cd resist
    5amp resist

waiting for ure dodge
    lol @ hr20, what are you without hr20? me 5 months ago?

lollololoollololololoollolololololololoolollol

SIGMetal
    lol @ hr20, what are you without hr20? me 5 months ago?

lollololoollololololoollolololololololoolollol
    expected dodge
    so are we playing the "wat if" game?
    if i didnt have rank 20 ill still be a top wi but if u didnt have ure orb u are nuthin

ah you quiting too, nice.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    expected dodge
    so are we playing the "wat if" game?
    if i didnt have rank 20 ill still be a top wi but if u didnt have ure orb u are nuthin
    lol "a" top wi, not "the" top wi, without rank 20 what are u? top 5? top 10? below me, that's for sure mr +10 orbs and mystic gloves.

Senator - you can have my answer now if you like....*deafening silence* My offer is this - nothing - not even the fee for the gaming license which I would appreciate if you would put up personally... I'll make you an offer you can't refuse - capisce? Paisan?

Even a fool gets to be young once...

SIGMetal
    lol "a" top wi, not "the" top wi, without rank 20 what are u? top 5? top 10? below me, that's for sure mr +10 orbs and mystic gloves.
    i would still be way above u cause u would have no orb

Spur you realize that your hr20 only makes you any good while nobody else has bothered wasting their time to get it yet. now you hit the cap and you cant improve. you took the idea to improve in the easiest most nolife time consuming way possible and now act like it makes you epic. its the same as if they opened a new server and someone nolife grinded to 180 while everyone else was under 150 and then they claim theyre the best and nobody else can compare. It might be true but you then are stuck there and cant get better while any half decent or horrible person can eventually get the same thing and then you realize your just average with a lot more time wasted sooner.

Matris orb isnt legit ok we all know it and he denies it. not like spurs orb might not have been dropped by a hacker just like any gear you ever buy could be. its well known that spur has no problem benefiting off hackers and other unlegit dealings as long as he can say he didnt do it himself and hes legit. go get another computer on a proxy and go hack ic2 and ft2 and "sell" gear to yourself and your guildies.

not to mention you make a fortune off basically manipulating the market and scamming people that would be considered near illegal if practiced irl and you were "given" gear such as your 40/7 helm as you say it was.

+1

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast