Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 180 WI w/ full gear?

Shadow Titanium
    No one of ur stats lol

It's funny that people think Mat plays all the time. 90% of you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s play ten times as much as he does yet have a tenth of what he has because all you do is sit in town all day. Unfortunately, when you get to the point that people like Mat, DarkkD, bumba, Spur, Rockstar, Angelbabe, etc., are, to make even the slightest improvement to your character you have to get ridiculously lucky. The few pieces of gear that they can improve on rarely ever drops, and when it does, you have people (like Fiery) that have massive stashes of alz to just overpay. It's also annoying that people are just giving their characters away, so random people are just suddenly getting 15 to 30 bil worth of gear.

tl;dr Game is dumb and takes way to much time for too little reward.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    yes matri i definitely use "mystic" gloves but my def > ures

If you actually had forcium gloves, you'd have just SS'd them instead of SS'ing your stats, do you enjoy making yourself look bad?

I didn't know that 926>945
    Or that 1161>1200
    Or that 50>53

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    If you actually had forcium gloves, you'd have just SS'd them instead of SS'ing your stats, do you enjoy making yourself look bad?

I didn't know that 926>945
    Or that 1161>1200
    Or that 50>53
    well if u like i can dump my drosnins on and own ure 945.
    are u stupid enough to think ure stats are > mine?

Banned
    By the way, putting on 2 defense Drosnin earrings is pretty funny. AoB+9+2x Drosnin, is that what you PvP with Spur? How much def on each Drosnin, 40+? Nice Mystic gloves. If I went out and got new Drosnins for higher def I could be at almost 1K def, but wait, you're wearing 2 Drosnins in that pic, so how come your defense is only 926? Oh right, Mystic gloves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    well if u like i can dump my drosnins on and own ure 945.
    are u stupid enough to think ure stats are > mine?
    So you're saying that your HP is only 4106 while wearing AoB+9 and 2x VE7/FR7's?

Or are you going to say that you're NOT wearing an AoB+9 like a complete and utter f.ucktard? Checkmate Spur, you're a moron

Banned
    Spur I wanna hear your excuse for 50/50 rate before I explain to you just how easy it is to see that you're wearing 2x Drosnin earrings.

Banned
    Spur embarrasses himself yet again and stops posting, today is just like any other normal day I guess.

Banned
    spur comes out from hiding just to make himself look bad again..

SIGMetal
    if u want 2 drosnins here u go, still "mystics" huh?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast