Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: S> 180 WI w/ full gear?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomshine View Post
    Hhhmmmm.. after reading some posts in this topic, I have 4 things.

1) Mat, I don't know you, you don't know me, we never talked, etc... but just seeing you quitting just makes me say that is it cause of you played or play alot? Or the gear thingy you said in the first post? Or also the rest about the game's stuffs? I never understand you people in this game, you all keep and keep upgrading, trying to have the perfect items, want this, want that, get this, get that, be the top and so on. Well get this people, YOU CAN NEVER BE BEST. You can BE good but not BEST. That's how I see it in online games, you win and you lose but NOT best, you can be one of the tops ok but nothing more. Reminds me the pvp of NotYourBuddy and DarrkD, there's a huge difference between them (gear, etc) and DarrkD lost a few times against him so yeah I get the result crystal clear. After seeing your gear man, it's impressive, months away to get better gear? Guess what, there won't be a really big difference. You really don't need to to do that, up to you anyway.
    For the game, yeah we are all bored with bugs or whatever happens suddenly, guess that's cabal now or that's MMORPG?
    So yeah, I don't know what else to tell you man. Me, I joined since cabal opened, I have a 17x but I don't play everyday. Try that, just go easy on everything. But anyway, it's your choice, you decide.

2) For that douchebag spurm, you're really dumb for putting a forcium crystal 14% amp for 20b. Yeah ok I know it is so rare blablablablabla all the same talk over and over but do you even know how much is 20b? (are you going to tell me alz buyers have no problem with it?) How long it can take for someone to buy it? I bet no one will buy it at that amount. You probably have alot of alz, you're online alot and you still put way overpriced items. And yeah you're not the only one doing it, this goes to the rest who does that too. I really laugh about it, you think cabal is like a real gaming store selling video games for example, or something. Put a fair price you little creatner, at least 8-9b, you have issues, you're so obsessed in cabal, cabal items, gears, being best, etc just like everyone is when they play the game alot and for a long time. Geez it's like cabal gives you orgasms. Seeing honor rank 20, people say you afk during wars alot, so is it just to get your 30 score and be the first to get r20? Cabal is not a race and not a competition, it's a fantasy game in case you and other people don't know it. 6 wars a day, do you ever sleep? Or you skip work or whatever you do to come play? Or also do you sleep a few minutes then wake up to play again? You have issues.

3) ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ the guy or girl bidding 11,000. Why don't you go play poker or something like that

4) You all speaking of quits and stuffs, why do you think people are quitting?
    4 things, this game has alot of selfishness, every good or better item is too expensive, people keep being rude and the game keeps its glitches and bugs running.
    Do you guys know that there actually are people joining this game but then leaving after a week or month due to bad stuffs happening in the game like I said above.
    Also alz buyers, I don't know if there are still some, if so, they are ruinning everything too by getting what they want instead of playing the right way, no patience whatsoever.
    People who are joining the game they also leave cause of expensive items, put some fair prices and you will see people playing more cause that way they can afford buying stuffs, NOT EVERYONE PLAYS ALOT AND ONLINE EVERYDAY. It will take them LOTS AND LOTS of time to get millions of alz which of course in the end they will be bored and leave. Like mmmCake said, people stand in town most of the time doing nothing when they are online. For what exactly? Chat? Go to a site and chat, not in cabal, this is not a place to chat and troll each other or whatsoever on your minds.
    Help around anyone or new comers, that will bring more fun to the game, will make them stay. Remember yourselves when you came too, you were like them, we were all like that. Look at venus months ago and look at it now, let's do a change, cmon people.

Now probably and for some unknown reason, alot won't agree with what I said.
    On your #3, you got trolled..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomshine View Post
    Hhhmmmm.. after reading some posts in this topic, I have 4 things.

1) Mat, I don't know you, you don't know me, we never talked, etc... but just seeing you quitting just makes me say that is it cause of you played or play alot? Or the gear thingy you said in the first post? Or also the rest about the game's stuffs? I never understand you people in this game, you all keep and keep upgrading, trying to have the perfect items, want this, want that, get this, get that, be the top and so on. Well get this people, YOU CAN NEVER BE BEST. You can BE good but not BEST. That's how I see it in online games, you win and you lose but NOT best, you can be one of the tops ok but nothing more. Reminds me the pvp of NotYourBuddy and DarrkD, there's a huge difference between them (gear, etc) and DarrkD lost a few times against him so yeah I get the result crystal clear. After seeing your gear man, it's impressive, months away to get better gear? Guess what, there won't be a really big difference. You really don't need to to do that, up to you anyway.
    For the game, yeah we are all bored with bugs or whatever happens suddenly, guess that's cabal now or that's MMORPG?
    So yeah, I don't know what else to tell you man. Me, I joined since cabal opened, I have a 17x but I don't play everyday. Try that, just go easy on everything. But anyway, it's your choice, you decide.

2) For that douchebag spurm, you're really dumb for putting a forcium crystal 14% amp for 20b. Yeah ok I know it is so rare blablablablabla all the same talk over and over but do you even know how much is 20b? (are you going to tell me alz buyers have no problem with it?) How long it can take for someone to buy it? I bet no one will buy it at that amount. You probably have alot of alz, you're online alot and you still put way overpriced items. And yeah you're not the only one doing it, this goes to the rest who does that too. I really laugh about it, you think cabal is like a real gaming store selling video games for example, or something. Put a fair price you little creatner, at least 8-9b, you have issues, you're so obsessed in cabal, cabal items, gears, being best, etc just like everyone is when they play the game alot and for a long time. Geez it's like cabal gives you orgasms. Seeing honor rank 20, people say you afk during wars alot, so is it just to get your 30 score and be the first to get r20? Cabal is not a race and not a competition, it's a fantasy game in case you and other people don't know it. 6 wars a day, do you ever sleep? Or you skip work or whatever you do to come play? Or also do you sleep a few minutes then wake up to play again? You have issues.

3) ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ the guy or girl bidding 11,000. Why don't you go play poker or something like that

4) You all speaking of quits and stuffs, why do you think people are quitting?
    4 things, this game has alot of selfishness, every good or better item is too expensive, people keep being rude and the game keeps its glitches and bugs running.
    Do you guys know that there actually are people joining this game but then leaving after a week or month due to bad stuffs happening in the game like I said above.
    Also alz buyers, I don't know if there are still some, if so, they are ruinning everything too by getting what they want instead of playing the right way, no patience whatsoever.
    People who are joining the game they also leave cause of expensive items, put some fair prices and you will see people playing more cause that way they can afford buying stuffs, NOT EVERYONE PLAYS ALOT AND ONLINE EVERYDAY. It will take them LOTS AND LOTS of time to get millions of alz which of course in the end they will be bored and leave. Like mmmCake said, people stand in town most of the time doing nothing when they are online. For what exactly? Chat? Go to a site and chat, not in cabal, this is not a place to chat and troll each other or whatsoever on your minds.
    Help around anyone or new comers, that will bring more fun to the game, will make them stay. Remember yourselves when you came too, you were like them, we were all like that. Look at venus months ago and look at it now, let's do a change, cmon people.

Now probably and for some unknown reason, alot won't agree with what I said.
    Whoever said I wanted to be the best? Sure it's cool being ONE of the good WI's on CABAL, but everyone gets to that point where they just get tired of the same old repetitive sh.it. I used to love to play CABAL because I had something to look forward to, now what do I have to look forward to? Saving up 5B alz to blow it all in ONE day on a single item, trying to make it better? Dungeoning and never getting a single good drop while lvl 130's are getting EoX+7's and SeH"s within 5 runs of each other? Look forward to leveling up my rune which takes weeks at a time? Point is, I don't wanna reroll again because the gear available is limited, the amount of players is declining quickly and its 90% EST's fault for the T E R R I B L E customer service. Like you said before, even if I do get better gear where does that even take me? Spend 2B for a BoS+7 to gain 1% more amp and magic attack? A level 150 could take 1B and gain 100 defense, 50 attack, 10% rate....stuff like that. If I don't see any reason to keep playing I have a few people interested in my WI, doesn't matter to me. If I do decide to quit and sell everything, I'll move onto a game that's actually enjoyable and doesn't feel like a job I'm not getting paid to do.

I don't have the free time like certain 27 year old HR20 virgin FOB's do, nor the energy to even try to progress through this game. I find myself wondering why the f.uck I even login to dungeon or war anymore. Only reason I'm staying for now is because my old Guildies, and now I'm in Apoc.
    Last edited by Mat; 02-07-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Get me Nub's boots.

Osm Armor + Forci boots, bringing back the old school.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Whoever said I wanted to be the best? Sure it's cool being ONE of the good WI's on CABAL, but everyone gets to that point where they just get tired of the same old repetitive sh.it. I used to love to play CABAL because I had something to look forward to, now what do I have to look forward to? Saving up 5B alz to blow it all in ONE day on a single item, trying to make it better? Dungeoning and never getting a single good drop while lvl 130's are getting EoX+7's and SeH"s within 5 runs of each other? Look forward to leveling up my rune which takes weeks at a time? Point is, I don't wanna reroll again because the gear available is limited, the amount of players is declining quickly and its 90% EST's fault for the T E R R I B L E customer service. Like you said before, even if I do get better gear where does that even take me? Spend 2B for a BoS+7 to gain 1% more amp and magic attack? A level 150 could take 1B and gain 100 defense, 50 attack, 10% rate....stuff like that. If I don't see any reason to keep playing I have a few people interested in my WI, doesn't matter to me. If I do decide to quit and sell everything, I'll move onto a game that's actually enjoyable and doesn't feel like a job I'm not getting paid to do.

I don't have the free time like certain 27 year old HR20 virgin FOB's do, nor the energy to even try to progress through this game. I find myself wondering why the f.uck I even login to dungeon or war anymore. Only reason I'm staying for now is because my old Guildies, and now I'm in Apoc.
    Honestly, the real fun I get with this game are the people I surround myself with. Upgrading gear and everything is great, but what fun is it if you can't share your successes and failures with friends & acquaintances in game? A little rivalry never hurt anyone, and only pushes oneself to better themselves but taking it too far where it takes the fun out of the game is where to draw the line. I've gone through your feelings in other games and ended up quitting them and always returning back here. Not so much for the game itself, but for what types of players this game brings.

I'm pretty sure any game can get to that point, when you become the best, or close to it. A lot of games try to remedy these feelings by having tournaments and such, offline and online. I think it'd be cool to go a little retro and have some player hosted events.

I was pretty close to quitting again before the merc updated, although buggy and having a lot of issues with it it still added a much needed replay value to the game. Having somewhat consistent drops other than cores & nonslot/1slot gear(ie the crafted drops) allows for more excitement in the game imo.

But anyway the moral of the story is, think hard about it. Because when you invest so much time and effort into anything in life, be it a game, a job, a personal relationship, anything...there will usually be a feeling of wanting to come back to it at one point or another. And obviously selling your account would end that possibility. I think you just need some more good people to do things with in game and not focus on the negative aspects of it(which there are many) and things should start to turn around.

- Retired
    - Retired

< Plays the tiny Violin for mat.

Sryinex said : "I think you just need some more good people to do things with in game and not focus on the negative aspects of it(which there are many) and things should start to turn around."

That is so true.
    That is the reason why I'm not too much active.
    That is the reason why when I'm online I'm not too much on my main. Recently I've been playing low level and average characters, no need to explain why, for those who don't get it, it's because you're one of them, simple as that.

There's a topic about 2 new players started cabal in venus 4 days ago. Why not give them a hand? Instead of seeing them leave like most of them do. (who knows if they are actually new lol)

This game hasn't got way too many new players for a while now.

hey mat i feel both of u. i have been playing since feb 08. been deployed during the time i had my acct, got hacked came back and made my bl to 161. had fun with it but gear and making money was too hard with the glitches and poor services from est. so i sold all my gear and made a wi. try something new. for some of the ppl on venus can and cant afford most of the gera u have. if anything can only get 1 item with price so high. all high lvl ppl that have some what decent gear can run dungeons like that to get it. but what about the low lvl ppl that see that gear and want to buy and the realize the price u have on it??? i know when some of u run the dungeon the entry only cost at most 8m. (but u get dailies also) 8m dungeon turns out to be a 2b item drop..... heck if i was able to do that on my wi sheeet u best believe i would be doing it. but in order to continue on the cabal ways dont over price gear becuz its so epic. idk who it was but ty if ur on forums i got a 2 slot 110hp forc wi boots +3 for 5m. its char bound but still its a pc or near pc drop. but anyways i support ur desicion on what u wanna do. i play Battle Of Immortals with Sephiroth and Loveshope if u ever wanan take a break from cabal and play something else if not take a good break from cabal it helps man.

rejuhnook3 (retired and selling)
    lvl 151 FA
    Cap

ampedblader
    lvl 121 bl
    Proc
    Desolation

Banned
    Nope

WTF! Mat come play a real MMO with us! You know the business. And get on vent once in awhile. You know you are still my favorite Pickel Smoocher, right?
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Contemplating quitting, no reason for me to play anymore, way too much work for so little in this game nowadays, the customer service is bad, events are even worse...bugs are never fixed, new gear for myself is months upon months away...so if I get decent offers I'll sell my WI

MAX ammy crafting

+10 7/180 sig suit
    +10 7/180 sig boots
    +11 forc amp gloves 5% MP steal
    +10 7/40 osm martial helm
    +12 8/24 forcy orb (if i do quit im going for 13)
    +11 40 dmg +5 mag atk topaz orb (CHAR bound, will come w/ the wiz)
    bos6x2
    30 def drosnin/2x vamp 6's
    3x cr2
    ros10
    aop6
    rol2
    merg ring
    eos 8
    +4 damp/vital belts

every good rune maxed besides CD which is currently lvl 3

blended are counter force and defenceless

If I do end up quitting I will update this post, and if I decide to stay for whatever reason I'll update it as well.

start bidding via forum or pm me, would like to sell the entire wiz with gear for a large sum of fierysagittarius if u catch my drift

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    everybody gotta throw in the towel sometime. idk when i am, gettin pree boring and sei has all the good shiz,all ppl do is hack and usd buy.rlly annoying.
    Learn to play kid

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast