Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 180 WI w/ full gear?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    pos wi got owned, video still up on youtube, that's all I know
    you recorded the 1 and only time you ever beat me in a freestyle pvp by hiding into town while i hit u 5x with 0 crits, grats? i think we all know why u run around with auto decline pvp off, you got wrecked how many times before that?

o.o Dam i come back on the forum and you guys are still beefing ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayfui View Post
    o.o Dam i come back on the forum and you guys are still beefing ?
    quiet chubby chaser, you like the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    quiet chubby chaser, you like the drama.
    speaking of fat girls you know any fat hoes that play cabal ?

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    new gear for myself is months upon months away
    >living paycheck to paycheck

would like to sell the entire wiz with gear for a large sum of fierysagittarius
    Lul GL.

Glad to see you quitting. Im sure 90% of cabal is.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalH View Post
    >living paycheck to paycheck
    living off parents @ 17

In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    living off parents @ 17

Banned
    yea man this game is dying might as well make most money you can off of it while theres demand

Hhhmmmm.. after reading some posts in this topic, I have 4 things.

1) Mat, I don't know you, you don't know me, we never talked, etc... but just seeing you quitting just makes me say that is it cause of you played or play alot? Or the gear thingy you said in the first post? Or also the rest about the game's stuffs? I never understand you people in this game, you all keep and keep upgrading, trying to have the perfect items, want this, want that, get this, get that, be the top and so on. Well get this people, YOU CAN NEVER BE BEST. You can BE good but not BEST. That's how I see it in online games, you win and you lose but NOT best, you can be one of the tops ok but nothing more. Reminds me the pvp of NotYourBuddy and DarrkD, there's a huge difference between them (gear, etc) and DarrkD lost a few times against him so yeah I get the result crystal clear. After seeing your gear man, it's impressive, months away to get better gear? Guess what, there won't be a really big difference. You really don't need to to do that, up to you anyway.
    For the game, yeah we are all bored with bugs or whatever happens suddenly, guess that's cabal now or that's MMORPG?
    So yeah, I don't know what else to tell you man. Me, I joined since cabal opened, I have a 17x but I don't play everyday. Try that, just go easy on everything. But anyway, it's your choice, you decide.

2) For that douchebag spurm, you're really dumb for putting a forcium crystal 14% amp for 20b. Yeah ok I know it is so rare blablablablabla all the same talk over and over but do you even know how much is 20b? (are you going to tell me alz buyers have no problem with it?) How long it can take for someone to buy it? I bet no one will buy it at that amount. You probably have alot of alz, you're online alot and you still put way overpriced items. And yeah you're not the only one doing it, this goes to the rest who does that too. I really laugh about it, you think cabal is like a real gaming store selling video games for example, or something. Put a fair price you little creatner, at least 8-9b, you have issues, you're so obsessed in cabal, cabal items, gears, being best, etc just like everyone is when they play the game alot and for a long time. Geez it's like cabal gives you orgasms. Seeing honor rank 20, people say you afk during wars alot, so is it just to get your 30 score and be the first to get r20? Cabal is not a race and not a competition, it's a fantasy game in case you and other people don't know it. 6 wars a day, do you ever sleep? Or you skip work or whatever you do to come play? Or also do you sleep a few minutes then wake up to play again? You have issues.

3) ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ the guy or girl bidding 11,000. Why don't you go play poker or something like that

4) You all speaking of quits and stuffs, why do you think people are quitting?
    4 things, this game has alot of selfishness, every good or better item is too expensive, people keep being rude and the game keeps its glitches and bugs running.
    Do you guys know that there actually are people joining this game but then leaving after a week or month due to bad stuffs happening in the game like I said above.
    Also alz buyers, I don't know if there are still some, if so, they are ruinning everything too by getting what they want instead of playing the right way, no patience whatsoever.
    People who are joining the game they also leave cause of expensive items, put some fair prices and you will see people playing more cause that way they can afford buying stuffs, NOT EVERYONE PLAYS ALOT AND ONLINE EVERYDAY. It will take them LOTS AND LOTS of time to get millions of alz which of course in the end they will be bored and leave. Like mmmCake said, people stand in town most of the time doing nothing when they are online. For what exactly? Chat? Go to a site and chat, not in cabal, this is not a place to chat and troll each other or whatsoever on your minds.
    Help around anyone or new comers, that will bring more fun to the game, will make them stay. Remember yourselves when you came too, you were like them, we were all like that. Look at venus months ago and look at it now, let's do a change, cmon people.

Now probably and for some unknown reason, alot won't agree with what I said.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast