Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 180 WI w/ full gear?

Banned
    this is some major burnout issue...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    Looks like someone else is gonna lose 90 pounds lol
    one thing i know for sure is if i do quit i wont be a ga.y forum lurker like you and many others

What's the matter? Burger King aint cuttin' it anymore? Looks to me like somebody just wants some attention. Everyone clap for the monkey....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evoboyix View Post
    What's the matter? Burger King aint cuttin' it anymore? Looks to me like somebody just wants some attention. Everyone clap for the monkey....
    anyone know who this scrub is? didnt think so....i bet my paycheck from my wi >your income for a year

sad isnt it?

what's sad is you've been putting 75+ hours a week into this game for what 3 years...now you think you're gonna get 3k out of it? I'm pretty sure thats like 27 cents an hour. so good game bro. what a waste of time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evoboyix View Post
    what's sad is you've been putting 75+ hours a week into this game for what 3 years...now you think you're gonna get 3k out of it? I'm pretty sure thats like 27 cents an hour. so good game bro. what a waste of time.
    lol 75 hours a week of cabal, you've got me mistaken with spur buddy

someones mad theyve probably played longer than me and only have 1/100 of what i have huh?

inb4 you bought alz BROLIO i hate you for being better than me qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    yo bro, don't quite. Just take a break for 6-7 months, maybe even a year. come back see what happens. a LOT of effort was put into ur char don't like a douche liek fiery buy it ><!!
    +100000.. wtf mat >.> dont quit foo maybe later game gets BETTER just take a break and come back later.

Banned
    and now forum gets boring........

One big give-away on how much you play...look at your number of forum posts...and that's not including the dummy accounts you prolly have for USD purchases. It's pretty obvious this is all you ever do. So get at me all you want dude, you can't hurt my feelings. I just think this is all sad that's all...

Oh! By the way, I've been meaning to ask you...what's the name of the sauce you guys put on the double stackers? IT'S FRICKIN AMAZING!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast