Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: To: EstSoft Whining/Raging Thread

Agreed with everything you posted Felix.
    I was gonna quit, figure this game is dying, but changed my mind and have decided to just keep playing.

Seriously miss the panda's, boars and crag turtles being in the maps. Those were fun events.

Anyway, could always have a massive rebellion from players. Happened to NCsoft's Aion where players made nubs and spawned all in one map which shut down the server. Heard GMs came on and were spawning bosses to kill off players and reduce the overload.
    But to me, I just figure we could do something rather than nothing and just quit. Most of the people quitting are old players who actually like[d] this game. :\

Banned
    Money talks guys.....if u know what i mean....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastan View Post
    this right here was very detrimental to the cause
    ikr

Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalH View Post
    I love it when people talk with their unintelligible retard-babble. Oh capitalism, how you shine so bright.
    You don't have to let a game fall apart to earn money. Look at Blizzard Entertainment.

For epic drops you ppl complain baout being hard to get. It's y they are epic. If they were smart, they would raise the NPC value of all crafted items so all those fail items can actually earn you alz. I agree that the lyc items have too low of base for how lame of options they usually give. Its like getting an osm weapon in a dungeon that drops redosmium as it's minimum.

You have valid points felixfelice:
    The events do usually s.uck, but hey, EST doesn't listen to its players like it should. Awarding players for forum threads is pretty useless and a waste of time.

Account trading is honestly stupid for items. Character-Binding items is the worst idea ever. I'd rather have them account bound so I can actually use some of the items I get for my alts, or if I make an alt.

About that hair: they had at one point said they would release new items each month for that type of thing. Its been 5 months at least since they added any new ones. more character changingthings = more diversity = more fun environment.

They seriously need GA's or something to help clean the forums and scan the chs for botters (which however stimulate the economy by providing cheap mats for crafters)

@ ppllike mat that double post knowing full how to edit: use the edit button. I hope the GM's actually read their own rules and do something about all the double posting. It's really annoying.

For drop rates again: I agree some items have far too low rates like formula cards that are actually used/ needed, the +2 critical/luck rings (which have the Merg and Runt rings now that are more common and better) and crafting mats for higher lvled maps (not too much though).
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-08-2011 at 03:28 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I agree that the lyc items have too low of base for how lame of options they usually give.
    I don't know,something tells me that if you extend a non-slot or slotted lycanus wep that all the options increase,quick,someone use an sehh on one and educate the community!!

For drop rates again: I agree some items have far too low rates like formula cards that are actually used/ needed, the +2 critical/luck rings (which have the Merg and Runt rings now that are more common and better) and crafting mats for higher lvled maps (not too much though).
    +1....they're level 53 rings

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    Cabal forums is a better game than Cabal.
    +1 to youuu! lol

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    You don't have to let a game fall apart to earn money. Look at Blizzard Entertainment.

They seriously need GA's or something to help clean the forums and scan the chs for botters (which however stimulate the economy by providing cheap mats for crafters)
    Indeed, Blizzard canceled StarCraft Ghost cuz they thought it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed more than Mat and Lethal in a sleazy hotel.

They won't make GA'S again because NA Cabal is too Q.Q. My gorgeuyo dress costume was "too much of an advantage over normal players" when I already had another costume. Besides, Est would be to cheap to actually reward/pay for anything that GA'S would do for them lol.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Cabal for life this game is great!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsanctified View Post
    Cabal for life this game is great!!!!!!!!!!
    Get a life. Go play Real life. It's more fun unless you're also a loser there. Then you're just hopeless

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast