Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To: EstSoft Whining/Raging Thread

To: EstSoft Whining/Raging Thread

Ok gonna Rage for a moment. Bear with me.

1. What are you doing Est? While OGP may have s u c ked to high heaven with the Corrupt GMs and bad support, I don't see why/how you are doing worse than them.

First off, what is with the terrible events? AP Challenge event... seriously? Where are the Pandas? How about an event for mercenary cards(oh wait there are none), maybe a sigmetal event +15 weapon challenge. Heck, I'd take the festival coin event over this crap. Maybe copy Warcraft so I can get me a Night-Elf-Mohawk or something.

Second, how about some forum moderation? Every other topic, there is a pic of something that ought not be there. There are people selling alz and toons for cash in the trade forums. I mean they are doing it blatantly. Like, I WANT CASH. And don't get me started on the trolls. There are even some threads around that still have the p o r n advertisements in them from that time we got spammed. Maybe ban people, delete threads, etc.

Third, did you release server and account transfers to ruin the game. Everyone in their mom is selling their accounts and toons. I guess you figured that since the game is going down you better get you cut eh? That would explain the character and account binding drops. Est, " You can sell it... if you pay us first."

2. Where is the rest of the update? You advertised this BIG mercenary update and it literally did NOTHING besides increasing the drop rate in two dungeons and making the rest worthless. You have this interesting video on the main website that shows the new DX dungeon and the other mercenaries. Where are they. It's been out in Korea for like 3 months. How about an update. I guess you realized that the update was halfassed. Only 15 mercenaries on full release, what a joke. Maybe while you are at it you can un-gimp crafting, war, add a new war map, and make it possible to make level 2 and 3 blended runes.

3. What is with the cash shop? Seriously? Firstly, give us our frontier stones back. Don't tell me to go to Walgreens or a 7-Eleven to buy a $10 go cash card. Those places are near impossible to find not to mention out of the way. Just put it in the cash shop and take my money. Second, don't act like we are stupid and can't see what other versions have in their cash shops. Give us the hangers, upgrade protection, navy suit, new blessing beads, and the oaths. Maybe listen to some people and do the rotation right. Hat shop maybe. Bring back N.A.S. Rotate the T-Point shop.

4. We are the CONSUMERS. You are supposed to please us and keep us coming back. Not take our money and give us the finger. Whatever. I'm gonna quit anyways. Cabal 2 will probably be terrible like this too if YOU run it. Whatever. I'll be playing Blade and Soul anyways along with my PS3 games. Enjoy this P.O.S. people.

EDIT: AND FIX THIS STUPID CENSOR. THIS > I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ < IS ANNOYING!!!
    Last edited by FelixFelice; 02-07-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    +1

yeah, im that creative

+2

retired

Banned
    hey, cooltruestory

Banned
    no, theyre doing pretty terrible in terms of getting new players...all theyre doing is losing veteran players like myself and many others, this game WILL be dead in a matter of a few months if they don't do something quick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFelice View Post
    Ok gonna Rage for a moment. Bear with me.

1. What are you doing Est? While OGP may have s u c ked to high heaven with the Corrupt GMs and bad support, I don't see why/how you are doing worse than them.

First off, what is with the terrible events? AP Challenge event... seriously? Where are the Pandas? How about an event for mercenary cards(oh wait there are none), maybe a sigmetal event +15 weapon challenge. Heck, I'd take the festival coin event over this crap. Maybe copy Warcraft so I can get me a Night-Elf-Mohawk or something.

Second, how about some forum moderation? Every other topic, there is a pic of something that ought not be there. There are people selling alz and toons for cash in the trade forums. I mean they are doing it blatantly. Like, I WANT CASH. And don't get me started on the trolls. There are even some threads around that still have the p o r n advertisements in them from that time we got spammed. Maybe ban people, delete threads, etc.

Third, did you release server and account transfers to ruin the game. Everyone in their mom is selling their accounts and toons. I guess you figured that since the game is going down you better get you cut eh? That would explain the character and account binding drops. Est, " You can sell it... if you pay us first."

2. Where is the rest of the update? You advertised this BIG mercenary update and it literally did NOTHING besides increasing the drop rate in two dungeons and making the rest worthless. You have this interesting video on the main website that shows the new DX dungeon and the other mercenaries. Where are they. It's been out in Korea for like 3 months. How about an update. I guess you realized that the update was halfassed. Only 15 mercenaries on full release, what a joke. Maybe while you are at it you can un-gimp crafting, war, add a new war map, and make it possible to make level 2 and 3 blended runes.

3. What is with the cash shop? Seriously? Firstly, give us our frontier stones back. Don't tell me to go to Walgreens or a 7-Eleven to buy a $10 go cash card. Those places are near impossible to find not to mention out of the way. Just put it in the cash shop and take my money. Second, don't act like we are stupid and can't see what other versions have in their cash shops. Give us the hangers, upgrade protection, navy suit, new blessing beads, and the oaths. Maybe listen to some people and do the rotation right. Hat shop maybe. Bring back N.A.S. Rotate the T-Point shop.

4. We are the CONSUMERS. You are supposed to please us and keep us coming back. Not take our money and give us the finger. Whatever. I'm gonna quit anyways. Cabal 2 will probably be terrible like this too if YOU run it. Whatever. I'll be playing Blade and Soul anyways along with my PS3 games. Enjoy this P.O.S. people.

EDIT: AND FIX THIS STUPID CENSOR. THIS > I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ < IS ANNOYING!!!

sounds familiar

why is it like this you ask?......... simple,EST makes money by keeping players from reaching their full potential,standard buisness practice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    sounds familiar

why is it like this you ask?......... simple,EST makes money by keeping players from reaching their full potential,standard buisness practice.
    howd my post end up in front of urs when i reponded to it?
    wtf

RedOsmium
    Throwing facts around Isn't considered whining
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    no, theyre doing pretty terrible in terms of getting new players...all theyre doing is losing veteran players like myself and many others, this game WILL be dead in a matter of a few months if they don't do something quick.
    it's not that hard of a process,just make everything they keep a stranglehold on common.

ask yourself......why is it that a rol2 (a level 53 ring) is so fucking rare,yet 1 slot osm is so fucking common that a players first reaction is to either break it down for mats or npc it,the same thing could be said about force cores....have you run an FT lately?,yeah....'nuff said

wtf
    copypasta/deletepost/re-post to get rid of that annoying "last edited on" crap on the bottom,that shit is starting to piss me off

wtf
    +3

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast