Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To: EstSoft Whining/Raging Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    no, theyre doing pretty terrible in terms of getting new players...all theyre doing is losing veteran players like myself and many others, this game WILL be dead in a matter of a few months if they don't do something quick.
    It already is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    sounds familiar

why is it like this you ask?......... simple,EST makes money by keeping players from reaching their full potential,standard buisness practice.
    If they were smart they would make it so that High end gear and end game gear were obtainable and then make it so the truely epic stuff were unique items like lycanus/drosnin that would be slightly better then forcium defense. Imagine sets of armor with stats similar to a lycanus weapon ( example: WI Lycanus Gloves 3% amp/ 5%amp/ HP steal 3% slotted/2slotted ) . Also another idea would be instead of the gear being for just wizzy, FB, FS etc make it drop generalized that becomes matrial, battle, or armor to suite the class when picked up ( example: Lycanus helm of DB 12%cd/ 7%cd/ 6% rate slotted/2 slotted ) it would eliminate gaining gear that is character bound but not usable by the character it dropped for. It would also keep the random luck aspect of the game in the stats of those unique gear items.

Of course some R&D would have to be put into these items to make them not to over powered ( such as not being able to exceed 42%cd, 10% amp, 15% rate, etc ) Also making these items un extendable would also help keep luck in the game and control over their OP potential.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 02-07-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    ether didnt u post that u quit and most of ur wiz gears gone?

why u still on forums bruh

+1
    Quack

yea i keep coming back to the forums just to see who else has quit but i refuse to play anymore

money-grubbin EST =.=

+4

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    ether didnt u post that u quit and most of ur wiz gears gone?

why u still on forums bruh
    I have 2 cr+2, my suit and eos7 to sell then yeah I'm done. So until then your my personal entertainer mat. Well until next monday anyway. lol

I think he's gonna win the Best Forum Ever contest with this.

I'd vote for this thread!

holy crap i can not wait till those new games come out and i can officially put this game and those GMs behind me...no decent gamer deserves this ._.

you heard me daisy
    you heard me sky
    all you other gms idk and idc about you heard me.

maybe for once you can take the players' words seriously. have fun making $3.00 an hour at a lemonade stand
    after you are trashed by all the leaving players. and we will see who has the last laugh.

take it in.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast