Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: T1, t2, t3

SIGMetal
    lvl obviously makes a huge diff. back in the days i used to tank 12-14 procs no prob cause i was one of the few 170s. now that theyre all 170 also and got 4 rings i cant tank much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lvl obviously makes a huge diff. back in the days i used to tank 12-14 procs no prob cause i was one of the few 170s. now that theyre all 170 also and got 4 rings i cant tank much anymore
    lol nowwwwwww u are failsauce hahahhaha jk <3
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Quote Originally Posted by O.o View Post
    =X naa coco you gotta put urself in that list not me
    nah, im not competitive in war as i used to be ever since the new war system.. i just don't see the point in trying except for saturday wars. plus you're the only wizard i see on a daily basis trying to help procs win and im sure theres caps out there that would say you're a pain in the butt in war xD

Quote Originally Posted by DaiFaye View Post
    I saw him in T3 war with crybebe all time, but honestly compare to haniel/phan/button or either SS, his dmg and skill still have space to improve... I'm not going to say he's weak, maybe his lv is the only problem. =]
    stay on your wizard mang =] <333

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopuffy View Post
    nah, im not competitive in war as i used to be ever since the new war system.. i just don't see the point in trying except for saturday wars. plus you're the only wizard i see on a daily basis trying to help procs win and im sure theres caps out there that would say you're a pain in the butt in war xD

For me he just doing his job, not really pain in the butt thou, the only ppl who really pissed me off is some failsauce relogged when they almost got clipped or got rooted.... mostly are ex-AioN members and now they are in RAWR xDDDD

I must piss you off too because you go out of your way to keep me rooted when you play your fb =3

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    I must piss you off too because you go out of your way to keep me rooted when you play your fb =3
    Like what I said, only those failsauce relogged kinda make me pissed, then other procs are good enuff...

Banned
    Pshhh eevon, you used aod in the middle of nowhere just so you wouldn't die to me!! But then I was pissed at you so then I started spamming acid trap and edc for about 30 sec and finally killed you in aod... lol.

someone got SS>FK>SB then GG in t2 xD

Banned
    Not me
    22 resist rate 44 resist dmg

some war ID#61136360.... Dun tell me is not you, I target u on purpose xD

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast