Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Maps for dunguens

Shadow Titanium

Maps for dunguens

I dont know just a thought. Just incase people dont know how to get back incase they die during the run.

Banned
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NOPE
    WDF lame ass suggestion wow bro get out of here kid. LOL its not like dungeons go on forever ffs. WOW just delete your post now JUST DO IT it fawking saks wow worst post ever

Shadow Titanium
    OK soo ur saying when u take a first timer to ic2 and they die and they dont know how to get back u have to go back and try to find them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    OK soo ur saying when u take a first timer to ic2 and they die and they dont know how to get back u have to go back and try to find them.
    IN IC2? BRo its just a fawking hall how can you get lost there?

Shadow Titanium
    Im not gonna agrue with u im sure u had first timers who you went to a dunguen and didnt know what they were doing and didnt know how do get back....its not a bad idea

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    Im not gonna agrue with u im sure u had first timers who you went to a dunguen and didnt know what they were doing and didnt know how do get back....its not a bad idea
    its not bad its terrible and just get out my forum you're making your self look stupid

Dungeons are usually short, so I have no problem with remembering the layouts. I am afraid EST will never make this. If anything, EST hopes your smart enough to get back when you die.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raysuko View Post

Dungeons are usually short, so I have no problem with remembering the layouts. I am afraid EST will never make this. If anything, EST hopes your smart enough to get back when you die.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyOneInchBeast View Post
    its not bad its terrible and just get out my forum you're making your self look stupid
    your forum? All i've seen you do is troll and add your 2 cents. It's EST's forums first off, so back off the kid. He made a suggestion, dont insult him about it, just point out flaws. The purpose of these forums is to find out info, communicate for game related things, and discuss ideas. Not argue.

Personally, If anything map related, it should be only the mini gps and not viewable via regular map mode. So then you at least can have some idea of how it's laid out. Its a neutral idea I think.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]