Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Best option

Best option

Which is best option for a 165+ FB. Forci katana +11 s amp or Forci Katana +11 20% crit damage? Looking at end game weapon options, this is to be paired with a pc Lapis crystal. Also, anyone know where 30% s amp pots come from? Are they like pc crafts? Thanks guys.

Forci sword, you want amp, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound3857 View Post
    Forci sword, you want amp, plain and simple.
    level nothings should stop giving advice.

Anyways, I've always thought that a 20 dmg forcium kat would be better, but when I tried to change my stats in a damage calculator it turned out to be only better in pvp. In pve with high def targets like tank it appears than a 7% amp kat is still better, at least for me. So in the end it really depends on what you focus more, pve or pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post

Anyways, I've always thought that a 20 dmg forcium kat would be better, but when I tried to change my stats in a damage calculator it turned out to be only better in pvp. In pve with high def targets like tank it appears than a 7% amp kat is still better, at least for me. So in the end it really depends on what you focus more, pve or pvp.
    Trolls like you should follow their own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound3857 View Post
    Trolls like you should follow their own advice.
    Bro, you're what? 65? Why are you telling people how to play?

40, thank you very much.

4chan much?

Epic much
    Taste MY Wolf Fang Fist WooooHoooo

Banned

i think only way a 20dmg would be better than amp is if the 20dmg turns into a 26/27dmg... i donno